The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TERRIBLE ROBLOX FANFICTION CORNER: some x101st fic i found in an old notebook

5 posters

Go down

TERRIBLE ROBLOX FANFICTION CORNER: some x101st fic i found in an old notebook Empty TERRIBLE ROBLOX FANFICTION CORNER: some x101st fic i found in an old notebook

Post by Queen Kghyilda Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:59 pm

this was back when X101st was actually relevant
all of this is unedited from the notebook

Page 1:
Page 2:
Page 3:
Page 4:
Page 5:
Page 6 (last page):

And that's it, I think.
I found my old notebook box with all of my old notebooks still in it, in one piece, so maybe I'll share some of the stuff I find in those with you guys too.
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

TERRIBLE ROBLOX FANFICTION CORNER: some x101st fic i found in an old notebook Empty Re: TERRIBLE ROBLOX FANFICTION CORNER: some x101st fic i found in an old notebook

Post by ACE MCWICKED Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:01 pm

are you proud
ACE MCWICKED
ACE MCWICKED
reliable tech support
reliable tech support

Back to top Go down

TERRIBLE ROBLOX FANFICTION CORNER: some x101st fic i found in an old notebook Empty Re: TERRIBLE ROBLOX FANFICTION CORNER: some x101st fic i found in an old notebook

Post by Queen Kghyilda Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:02 pm

ACE MCWICKED wrote:are you proud
i don't particularly care since i was like 9 when i wrote this
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaRBLX Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:28 pm

language fetish 5ever
MegaRBLX
MegaRBLX
Average Poster
Average Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Kghyilda Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:31 pm

mlg shitpost wrote:language fetish 5ever
i'm pretty sure i only threw the umulauts in there because it looked cool or something
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaRBLX Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:39 pm

Kghyilda wrote:
mlg shitpost wrote:language fetish 5ever
i'm pretty sure i only threw the umulauts in there because it looked cool or something

you still do that though
MegaRBLX
MegaRBLX
Average Poster
Average Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by L_Clan Ruso Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:00 am

remember when FEAR first started popping up
also i think FEAR is higher on the autism scale than x101st because atleast x101st is original with their name and not ripping off an fps from like 2008
L_Clan Ruso
L_Clan Ruso
Red Epoch
Red Epoch

Back to top Go down

Post by ACE MCWICKED Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:05 am

Teron Gorefiend wrote:remember when FEAR first started popping up
also i think FEAR is higher on the autism scale than x101st because atleast x101st is original with their name and not ripping off an fps from like 2008
x101st is impressive for being a prominent clan prior to roblox having groups, that hadn't been done since 2007 with the red arm gang
ACE MCWICKED
ACE MCWICKED
reliable tech support
reliable tech support

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Kghyilda Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:13 am

ACE MCWICKED wrote:
Teron Gorefiend wrote:remember when FEAR first started popping up
x101st is impressive for being a prominent clan prior to roblox having groups, that hadn't been done since 2007 with the red arm gang
kind of a shame it's now just like every other god damn roblox war clan
and nowadays, it's not even really relevant to any of the war clans stuff anymore, it's faded away and now the focus is on FEAR, Vortex Security, RAT, UCR and some other faggots
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by tha autism squord Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:31 am

fatlane and the speedy grease inspection
tha autism squord
tha autism squord
sethi
sethi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down