The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Terrible Roblox Stories Corner

2 posters

Go down

The Terrible Roblox Stories Corner Empty The Terrible Roblox Stories Corner

Post by Queen Kghyilda Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:02 am

basically post terrible stories you've found on roblox

Teeth snap at my heels as I run through the woods. I can’t believe they’ve found me already…… It’s only been about an hour since I left that horrible place.
I then made the mistake that would kill me. I looked back. I saw eight blood hounds bounding down the path and getting closer every step of the way, as one caught up to me it started gnashing at my bare feet. I can’t believe I was just an ordinary high school boy yesterday, and now I’m a wanted outlaw! Accused of the most ridiculous thing, being a wizard!! I made a sharp left and realized I made a huge mistake. I looked in horror as I ran to the very edge of the cliff and looked down…… Below I saw waves crashing against impossibly sharp rocks. The rocks were tilting at odd angles, some crossing over each other, making it impossible to survive. I turned round and saw that the blood hounds had made a perfect half-circle around me… leaving me no room to escape, except over the cliff. A dark cloaked figure approached through the barrier the dogs had made. “Jasper Knight, you are under arrest for endangering the innocent lives of Amifun.” “Put your hands behind your head and……” that’s all I heard before I jumped headfirst off the cliff. I would rather die than go back to that nutcase place they call a “Hospital.” I was expecting sharp pain rip through me, but I didn’t feel a thing. I looked down and saw I was only feet away from my death. I looked around trying to spot a net or something that prevented me from dying. I saw nothing; I was literally floating on air. I looked up and saw the cloaked figure swearing. He turned around. “Don’t just stand there stupid!!! There must be a force-field or something keeping him aloft!!! Go get him and bring him to me Alive!” All at once the dogs jumped off the cliff. Apparently there wasn’t a force field, as each dog sailed past me until there was only one dog left at the top.
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

The Terrible Roblox Stories Corner Empty Re: The Terrible Roblox Stories Corner

Post by ACE MCWICKED Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:04 am

someone post holymac's 50 page long fight club parody
ACE MCWICKED
ACE MCWICKED
reliable tech support
reliable tech support