The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

>official facebook and twitter for pokemans

Go down

>official facebook and twitter for pokemans Empty >official facebook and twitter for pokemans

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:57 pm

goddammit no

Back to top Go down

>official facebook and twitter for pokemans Empty Re: >official facebook and twitter for pokemans

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:09 pm

the 2nd largest video game franchise closing in on #1 has a twitter?

shocking

Back to top Go down

>official facebook and twitter for pokemans Empty Re: >official facebook and twitter for pokemans

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:27 pm

gnuthulhu fhtagnix wrote:the 2nd largest video game franchise closing in on #1 has a twitter?

shocking

but i don't like it

facebook is retarded

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:32 pm

aw yeah wrote:
gnuthulhu fhtagnix wrote:the 2nd largest video game franchise closing in on #1 has a twitter?

shocking

but i don't like it

facebook is retarded
every corp ever has facebook, FB is the most fucking glorious marketing tool ever. if you like the pokemon page i guarantee your wall will have the dick spammed out of it with 'hurf durf pogeyman' and all 50,000 of your friends you never communicate with will get the same treatment

bacterial at it's finest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down