The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the greatest fabricated twitter exchange there ever was

Go down

the greatest fabricated twitter exchange there ever was Empty the greatest fabricated twitter exchange there ever was

Post by Queen Kghyilda Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:19 pm

RRichardson: I. Hate. Bill. Tissom. he could have avoided that. #RIPScottMorales #FuckTonare

GWoodard41: @RRichardson: He had no where to go, there is no need to hate him for what happened. Don't say those kind of things. He's already regretful with what happened, saying something like that isn't helping.

AMRossini48: @RRichardson I'm sorry, but who are you? You have no right to say that to Bill, nor does he deserve it. Bill was not the fault, he could do nothing. Open your eyes, see a little, learn a little, become something more than scum in the background and then think your point through.

BenAtkins84: @RRichardson Really? REALLY? You're a disgrace to racing. GET OUT.

Bill_Tissom07: @RRichardson You can go fuck yourself, you piece of shit. Next time I see you, I'm gonna knock the living daylights out of you.

Rand0mClassic: @RRichardson That was a freak accident. Tissom didn't just bulldoze Morales into the wall.

TAshby12: @RRichardson, wow dude that's harsh. One thing you need to know is that @Bill_Tissom07 had nowhere to go, ain't his fault. If i see you on the track, i ain't gonna be nice

CLester26: You're an idiot. Morales got into Di Pretto, came back down into Tissom and off they went. Just a miscalculation. Nothing anybody could do. Look at the replay before you fucking assume, dumbass. Try getting into ARLA right away and see how things fucking go for you. #RIPScottMorales #FuckRRichardson

DanielLeckliter6211: @RRichardson fuck off and die
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum