The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

brilliant idea you will literally shit yourself when you read this

Go down

brilliant idea you will literally shit yourself when you read this Empty brilliant idea you will literally shit yourself when you read this

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:21 pm

we should all play worlds one day like a bunch of /x/fags

Back to top Go down

brilliant idea you will literally shit yourself when you read this Empty Re: brilliant idea you will literally shit yourself when you read this

Post by enginineerer Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:22 pm

brilliant idea you will literally shit yourself when you read this

enginineerer
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

brilliant idea you will literally shit yourself when you read this Empty Re: brilliant idea you will literally shit yourself when you read this

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:34 pm

enginineerer wrote:brilliant idea you will literally shit yourself when you read this
i fucking love it

and worlds is boring i've already played some of it and it's stupid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:46 pm

tangerine wrote:
enginineerer wrote:brilliant idea you will literally shit yourself when you read this
i fucking love it

and worlds is boring i've already played some of it and it's stupid
but doing it in groups will be fun
we'll be like /x/fags who think they're part of a fucking cult who know the secret of the universe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down