The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

amsk8r's personal bathroom stall

Go down

amsk8r's personal bathroom stall Empty amsk8r's personal bathroom stall

Post by Guest Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:26 pm

back in 8th grade i noticed that the screws were loose on this metal connector on one of the bathroom stalls at my school's bathroom meant to keep the door shut, i unscrewed them, pulled the metal connector thing off and pocketed it. all though 8th grade and 9th i'd keep the screws and connector with me and then screw it on whenever i had to use a bathroom stall. since you couldn't fully shut the door without it, nobody --ever-- used it and so it was like a spotless shining throne in this fucking filthy bathroom. since my school was grades 8 and 9 only and i was going to a different one soon, i eventually put the metal connector + screws under the bathroom sink hoping another person would find it and carry on the dynasty

and that's the story of how i had a personal use bathroom stall

Back to top Go down

amsk8r's personal bathroom stall Empty Re: amsk8r's personal bathroom stall

Post by Magician Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:31 pm

I remember in Primary school around maybe ten or twelve years ago what some of us would do was lock the stall from the inside and then slide out from under the door so unless someone was willing to slide under then they couldn't use the stall.
Magician
Magician
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:37 pm

Magician Of Mundanities wrote:I remember in Primary school around maybe ten or twelve years ago what some of us would do was lock the stall from the inside and then slide out from under the door so unless someone was willing to slide under then they couldn't use the stall.
OH SHIT NIGGER I DID THAT ALL THE TIME

i've nearly gotten caught dozens of times, my elementary school had one bathroom with like 12 stalls and i'd do rushes to see how fast i could lock up all of them. school got pissed and the teacher had to tell us to stop doing it because some 6 year old shat himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down