The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i spent 30 minutes in english class drawing doom spires

2 posters

Go down

i spent 30 minutes in english class drawing doom spires Empty i spent 30 minutes in english class drawing doom spires

Post by Guest Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:19 pm

remember those fucking doom spire levels in roblox? the dude who made the original is pretty cool

Back to top Go down

i spent 30 minutes in english class drawing doom spires Empty Re: i spent 30 minutes in english class drawing doom spires

Post by Queen Kghyilda Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:22 pm

Kagiyama wrote:remember those fucking doom spire levels in roblox? the dude who made the original is pretty cool
yeah those were pretty cool
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

i spent 30 minutes in english class drawing doom spires Empty Re: i spent 30 minutes in english class drawing doom spires

Post by L_Clan Ruso Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:29 pm

in my english class I discussed with my friends how and when we will jump this annoying as fuck kid
L_Clan Ruso
L_Clan Ruso
Red Epoch
Red Epoch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:21 pm

Kghyilda wrote:
Kagiyama wrote:remember those fucking doom spire levels in roblox? the dude who made the original is pretty cool
why was battle on the doomspires so popular anyways

all you did was jump off, blow up the enemy team's spire and then shoot rockets at people on what inevitably just becomes the tabula rasa level with multicolored blocks strewn about

shitty games have been on the front page since 2007

Back to top Go down

Post by L_Clan Ruso Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:24 pm

Kagiyama wrote:
Kghyilda wrote:

all you did was jump off, blow up the enemy team's spire and then shoot rockets at people on what inevitably just becomes the tabula rasa level with multicolored blocks strewn about

i had an explanation, but then I remembered all the autists didnt start showing up til like 08
L_Clan Ruso
L_Clan Ruso
Red Epoch
Red Epoch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:26 pm

Nexus-Prince Epoch wrote:
Kagiyama wrote:
Kghyilda wrote:

i had an explanation, but then I remembered all the autists didnt start showing up til like 08
nuh uh

rewblicks has been autistic since 2004

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down