The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

one time i tried building this castle thing in minecraft

2 posters

Go down

one time i tried building this castle thing in minecraft Empty one time i tried building this castle thing in minecraft

Post by antneecb Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:48 pm

i eventually stopped working on it back in february or january
this is the only snapshot of it i could find
Spoiler:
antneecb
antneecb
Antneecb the Retard
Antneecb the Retard

Back to top Go down

one time i tried building this castle thing in minecraft Empty Re: one time i tried building this castle thing in minecraft

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:33 pm

i spent 5 long summer afternoons building this really tall tower in the middle of a forest, like so high up that it was maybe a few blocks from getting to that borderline in the sky where it basically tells you 'fuck you no more blocks'. it was made nearly 100% out of wood and it has a shitload of chests inside it whose contents raised in value as you climbed, right? so dirt blocks at the bottom, diamond at the top.

anyways a lightningbolt hit the forest and burned my fucking tower down

Back to top Go down

one time i tried building this castle thing in minecraft Empty Re: one time i tried building this castle thing in minecraft

Post by Magician Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:39 pm

Kagiyama wrote:i spent 5 long summer afternoons building this really tall tower in the middle of a forest, like so high up that it was maybe a few blocks from getting to that borderline in the sky where it basically tells you 'fuck you no more blocks'. it was made nearly 100% out of wood and it has a shitload of chests inside it whose contents raised in value as you climbed, right? so dirt blocks at the bottom, diamond at the top.

anyways a lightningbolt hit the forest and burned my fucking tower down

Ha!
Magician
Magician
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down