The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is my favorite tumblr post, full stop

3 posters

Go down

this is my favorite tumblr post, full stop Empty this is my favorite tumblr post, full stop

Post by Queen Kghyilda Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:38 am

this is my favorite tumblr post, full stop Tumblr_m54bvetah41r2ccwio1_500
this is my favorite tumblr post, full stop Tumblr_m54bvetah41r2ccwio2_250this is my favorite tumblr post, full stop Tumblr_m54bvetah41r2ccwio3_250
Justice here. Today I was dragged to Costco by my meat-eating family (ugh). I HATE going to “supermarkets,” especially Costco. It’s so disgusting and deeply unsettling for me to go there and I was so sickened by all the animal corpses that I felt like I was in a graveyard. So I made this sign in protest for all the slaughtered animals who were indiscriminately hacked apart and put in unmarked graves. An employee told me to “stop” and “put my camera away” and I explained to him my message and what I was doing. He then said that no one who shops in Costco cares about my message. I was deeply saddened and even angry. No justice for animals, for the mindless killing, the slaughter, the corpses put on display. It’s sickening! How do people not care about animals? How can they cuddle their dog or cat and then sit down to eat a pig or a chicken? I’ll never regret going vegan no matter how much my meat-loving family frowns on me and says I am using veganism as an excuse for my eating disorder. It is not an excuse. I care about animals, animal rights, the environment, and my own bodily health too much too be faking my activism to mask my eating disorder which I am working to recover from. I hope all of you out there will never be afraid to take your activism to the public. Get loud. Get attention. Shake up the status quo. And GO VEGAN!

*I took the pictures using self timer by using a baking rack on wheels. The employee threatened to throw me out for “disruption” because I was touching and using property that did not belong to me. I do not care. the suffering of animals is more important than some dumb baker’s rack. I had to make my cousin take the last picture of me.

R.I.P. my animal brothers and sisters.
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

this is my favorite tumblr post, full stop Empty Re: this is my favorite tumblr post, full stop

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:44 am

tldr

Last edited by Kagiyama on Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

this is my favorite tumblr post, full stop Empty Re: this is my favorite tumblr post, full stop

Post by spinnythings Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:44 am

when i first saw this i had no idea if the person was serious
then i saw the parodies
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

Post by spinnythings Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:45 am

Kagiyama wrote:tlldr
some vegan mad about the fact that humans are omnivores
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:47 am

i'm hungry now

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:50 am

笑 wrote:i'm hungry now
Magician
Magician
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down