The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Okay, I'm done joking around. Here's my opinion on OTL.

+5
antneecb
dogman is stupid
L_Clan Ruso
corn
Blitz is Back, Bitches
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Okay, I'm done joking around. Here's my opinion on OTL. Empty Okay, I'm done joking around. Here's my opinion on OTL.

Post by Blitz is Back, Bitches Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:03 am

It sucks.

It's not most of the community that's bad, it's mostly the posts that appear here, and some users.

The posts here are repetitive and just...plain stupid. Most of the posts here are just about "ROT SUCKS AND THIS GUY IS STUPID" and over and over again. They're not funny. They're stupid. I don't even know why you're still on ROT if you truly think everyone there is stupid.

Also, the forum is run by probably the most unfriendly person in the world, and his partner who never lets things go.

Also, putting a file extension code at the end of your title doesn't make it witty or funny. But that's not a legitimate point.

TL;DR: This forum sucks because of the stupid posts and unfriendly admins but the rest of you are my friends so I can't hate you.

Blitz is Back, Bitches
hi again

Back to top Go down

Okay, I'm done joking around. Here's my opinion on OTL. Empty Re: Okay, I'm done joking around. Here's my opinion on OTL.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:24 am

ok

Back to top Go down

Okay, I'm done joking around. Here's my opinion on OTL. Empty Re: Okay, I'm done joking around. Here's my opinion on OTL.

Post by Blitz is Back, Bitches Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:24 am

fuzzeedice wrote:ok
k

Blitz is Back, Bitches
hi again

Back to top Go down

Post by corn Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:25 am

ok
corn
corn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:27 am

ok

Back to top Go down

Post by corn Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:28 am

ok
corn
corn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:28 am

ok

Back to top Go down

Post by corn Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:29 am

ok
corn
corn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:31 am

ok

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz is Back, Bitches Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:33 am

well this thread went to shit

but seriously just read my post

Blitz is Back, Bitches
hi again

Back to top Go down

Post by corn Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:33 am

Blitz is Back, Bitches wrote:well this thread went to shit

ok
corn
corn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:35 am

Blitz is Back, Bitches wrote:well this thread went to shit

ok

Back to top Go down

Post by corn Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:35 am

ok
corn
corn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:40 am

ok

Back to top Go down

Post by corn Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 am

ok
corn
corn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:43 am

ok

Back to top Go down

Post by corn Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:45 am

ok
corn
corn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:48 am

ok

Back to top Go down

Post by corn Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:49 am

ok
corn
corn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:49 am

ok

Back to top Go down

Post by corn Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:50 am

ok
corn
corn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:53 am

ok

Back to top Go down

Post by corn Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:54 am

ok
corn
corn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:57 am

ok

Back to top Go down

Post by corn Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:57 am

ok
corn
corn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next