The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

some really bad macintosh mpreg

3 posters

Go down

some really bad macintosh mpreg Empty some really bad macintosh mpreg

Post by Queen Kghyilda Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:40 pm

Spoiler:
Caramel trots nervously around the waiting room in the Ponyville hospital. “Oh, is it going to be a boy or a girl? Is it going to be healthy? Will I be a good father? Will I-” “CARAMEL!” shouts Twilight, in order to calm him down. “Dont worry, im sure whatever gender your baby turns out to be, you will give it the love it needs”. Caramel sighs and sits down. “Sorry, it’s just that this is so unreal to me. I would never think that I would become a father”. Pinkie pats Caramel on the back. “Dont worry silly! You read all those books about being a daddy, you should be fine! Heck, we even made a song about child caring!” ” Yah sugercube. Yer gonna do great!” Applejack reassures. Caramel smiles, feeling more confident ” Yeah, you’re right! I’m going to rock this baby thing!” Suddenly, Doctor stable comes out from the door. “Caramel” The doctor says in a cheerful manner ” would you like to see your new son?” Caramel is speechless as he smiles. As they enter the delivery unit, they see Big Mac on the bed cradling something in his arms. ” Come’re Caramel” says Big Mac. ” I wan you to look at our gift that Celestia has given us” Caramel trots slowly up to the bed, where he then see his baby’s red furred face. “Oh my Celestia, he’s so precious” Says Caramel, as tears of joy roll down his face. “HOORAY FOR YOUR NEW BABY” Pinkie pie shouts, as she throws confetti around the room. “So what are you going to name it?’ asks Twilight. “We’re gonna call him Lil Mac” Says Big Mac. Caramel is confused “Wait I thought we agreed on Sebastian if it was a-” “We are. Going to call him. Lil Mac” Big Mac says in a serious manner. Caramel just pouts and says fine. As Big Mac is getting wheeled out of the hospital with Lil Mac in his hoofs, Twilight begins to write a note. ” Dear Princess Celestia, today I learned, well, nothing. But I now know that men can get pregnant, so that’s something! Your student, Twilight Sparkle”
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

some really bad macintosh mpreg Empty Re: some really bad macintosh mpreg

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:42 pm

some really bad macintosh mpreg Ib1CUeSkvoGAc4
seriously. what the fuck....

Back to top Go down

some really bad macintosh mpreg Empty Re: some really bad macintosh mpreg

Post by Classic Sonic Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:48 pm