The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i just realized ratiosu is probably sleeping on a dirty hotel room floor right now

Go down

i just realized ratiosu is probably sleeping on a dirty hotel room floor right now Empty i just realized ratiosu is probably sleeping on a dirty hotel room floor right now

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:31 am

'cause y'know, he said he was up for 38 hours cuz he couldn't sleep on the hotel beds, so i told him to sleep on the floor and then he logged off.

When I finally go to sleep tonight/tomorrow morning I'm gonna sleep on the floor in his honor

Back to top Go down

i just realized ratiosu is probably sleeping on a dirty hotel room floor right now Empty Re: i just realized ratiosu is probably sleeping on a dirty hotel room floor right now

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:54 am

no i cleaned the fucker so i'm perfectly fine
still felt better than the bed

Back to top Go down

i just realized ratiosu is probably sleeping on a dirty hotel room floor right now Empty Re: i just realized ratiosu is probably sleeping on a dirty hotel room floor right now

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:00 am

ran-shama wrote:no i cleaned the fucker so i'm perfectly fine
imagine cockroaches climbing all over you and crawwwwling into your mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:02 am

white piggu wrote:
spiders crawl into your mouth every night
i'm fine with that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:08 am

ran-shama wrote:
white piggu wrote:
i'm fine with that
what kind

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:12 am

white piggu wrote:
ran-shama wrote:
white piggu wrote:
i'm fine with that
what kind
idk
just spiders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:21 am

Just spiders?

what das fuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:22 am

white piggu wrote:Just spiders?

what das fuck
everyone who had a spider crawl into their mouth was probably too tired to wake up and see what species it was

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:23 am

I ate a live spider once.
Just to prove that I would.
Magician
Magician
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:26 am

ran-shama wrote:

what das fuck
everyone who had a spider crawl into their mouth was probably too tired to wake up and see what species it was
i guarantee it was a black widow

i lived in arizona for a while and once i put my foot down while i was sitting at the computer and i squashed a tarantula

feels weird man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:56 am

white piggu wrote:
ran-shama wrote:

what das fuck
i guarantee it was a black widow

i lived in arizona for a while and once i put my foot down while i was sitting at the computer and i squashed a tarantula

feels weird man
last time i saw a live tarantula was 3 years ago
i was helping my parents build a wall and it was right there under a brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum