The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a flamewar on facebook about scene bitches

+2
McKailey
spinnythings
6 posters

Go down

a flamewar on facebook about scene bitches Empty a flamewar on facebook about scene bitches

Post by spinnythings Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:33 pm

names and pics left uncensored because i don't know any of these people

a flamewar on facebook about scene bitches Facebookflamewar1
a flamewar on facebook about scene bitches Facebookflamewar2
a flamewar on facebook about scene bitches Facebookflamewar3
a flamewar on facebook about scene bitches Facebookflamewar4
a flamewar on facebook about scene bitches Facebookflamewar5
a flamewar on facebook about scene bitches Facebookflamewar6
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

a flamewar on facebook about scene bitches Empty Re: a flamewar on facebook about scene bitches

Post by spinnythings Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:36 pm

you know what this might classify as shitposting
i'll leave that to the mod's discretion
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

a flamewar on facebook about scene bitches Empty Re: a flamewar on facebook about scene bitches

Post by McKailey Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:39 pm

not going to read all of that because im lazy lol

but she might not have done that for attention, even though they look fresh. She might just not give a shit

or she might just want help

it pisses me off that people do shit like this and say shit like this because pretty much everyone that cuts has their own reason and needs help and its not fair to say they all want attention just because you can see the cuts.

Hell, I've had friends that have stopped for years, but still have the scars and are called attention whores just because
they want to wear a t-shirt on a hot day.

even if she did do it for attention, posting her picture and going on about all that still isn't right. Ever.
McKailey
McKailey
McKailey - Wife of Antneecb and JoJo

Location : i thought i heard a spaceship land outside my house but it was just a cat xDD

http://mabel-syrup.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by McKailey Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:45 pm

Also, I completely agree with Maddie. She shouldn't have posted it, but they're fucked up for posting it again and making a whole bunch of nasty comments.

look what you've done spinny now im getting all serious
McKailey
McKailey

Location : i thought i heard a spaceship land outside my house but it was just a cat xDD

Back to top Go down

Post by spinnythings Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:50 pm

McKailey wrote:look what you've done spinny now im getting all serious
w00t

anyway like i said i dunno who this guy is but he reminded me of some of the people here, or maybe just amsk8r
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

Post by THERE'S NO LIMIT Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:24 pm

McKailey wrote:not going to read all of that because im lazy lol

but she might not have done that for attention, even though they look fresh. She might just not give a shit

it pisses me off that people do shit like this and say shit like this because pretty much everyone that cuts has their own reason and needs help and its not fair to say they all want attention just because you can see the cuts.

Hell, I've had friends that have stopped for years, but still have the scars and are called attention whores just because

even if she did do it for attention, posting her picture and going on about all that still isn't right. Ever.

no if they post it to facebook and make the cuts visible that's completely attention seeking and they should be pissed upon
THERE'S NO LIMIT
THERE'S NO LIMIT
Viral
Viral

Back to top Go down

Post by McKailey Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:39 pm

Jigen wrote:

no if they post it to facebook and make the cuts visible that's completely attention seeking and they should be pissed upon

nope

do you want to win douchebag of the year 2012 JoJo
McKailey
McKailey

Back to top Go down

Post by THERE'S NO LIMIT Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:44 pm

McKailey wrote:
Jigen wrote:

nope

can i be jerk of the week
THERE'S NO LIMIT
THERE'S NO LIMIT
Viral
Viral

Back to top Go down

Post by Classic Sonic Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:45 pm

and this is why i don't use facebook
Classic Sonic
Classic Sonic
Classic Sonic
Classic Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post by McKailey Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:01 pm

Jigen wrote:
McKailey wrote:
Jigen wrote:

nope

can i be jerk of the week

nope but you can be twerk of the week

let me see that ass
McKailey
McKailey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:02 pm

faggot lol

Back to top Go down

Post by L_Clan Ruso Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:10 pm

emofags: HUUURRRR HUUUURRRR HUUUURRR IM SO COOL I CUT MYSELF
L_Clan Ruso
L_Clan Ruso
Red Epoch
Red Epoch

Back to top Go down

Post by spinnythings Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:22 pm

I generally dislike anyone who cuts themselves. If you're going to injure yourself, stab yourself.
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

Post by Lcke Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:28 pm

LIKE OH MY FUCKING GOD LOOK AT ME GUYS I AM PUTTING MARKS COLORS AND SHITTY DRAWINGS ALL OVER MY BODY AND I WILL TOTALLY NOT REGRET THIS LATER
Lcke
Lcke
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by spinnythings Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:48 pm

iin2ufferable priick wrote:LIKE OH MY FUCKING GOD LOOK AT ME GUYS I AM PUTTING MARKS COLORS AND SHITTY DRAWINGS ALL OVER MY BODY AND I WILL TOTALLY NOT REGRET THIS LATER
dude, they were legit scabbed over cuts. the screenshot just has shit quality.
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

Post by McKailey Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:54 pm

spinnythings wrote:I generally dislike anyone who cuts themselves. If you're going to injure yourself, stab yourself.

yeah thats pretty stupid

People cut for different reasons, most that do have depression. When you have depression, it can even save your life.

It can make things hurt less.

Or if you're at the point where you feel nothing, it's something. I'd honestly rather feel pain than nothing at all.

It's a way to cope, it's not a good one, but some people need it because they have no other ways. They have no one to talk to, crying their eyes out doesn't help, blah blah blah.

Then there's also people that have blackouts and self harm.

They can't control it.

What if someone you cared about was cutting for some reason? Would you want them to just stab themselves?
McKailey
McKailey

Back to top Go down

Post by spinnythings Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:59 pm

look, i've been through intense depression myself after a major rejection

lasted a year

never once did i cut myself or even consider it as an option

you might as well do as they did in the middle ages and drill a hole in your head to let the evil spirits out

if you feel nothing, smash your hand in a door or something

bleeding for it is pointless

spilling blood is for fights
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

Post by THERE'S NO LIMIT Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:00 pm

McKailey wrote:
spinnythings wrote:I generally dislike anyone who cuts themselves. If you're going to injure yourself, stab yourself.

yeah thats pretty stupid

People cut for different reasons, most that do have depression. When you have depression, it can even save your life.

Or if you're at the point where you feel nothing, it's something. I'd honestly rather feel pain than nothing at all.

It's a way to cope, it's not a good one, but some people need it because they have no other ways. They have no one to talk to, crying their eyes out doesn't help, blah blah blah.

They can't control it.

What if someone you cared about was cutting for some reason? Would you want them to just stab themselves?

no they can control it
"oops i accidentally grabbed a blade
oops i accidentally rolled up my sleeves
oops im getting close
oops closer
oops closer
oops closer
oops slit
ah shit would you look at that"
THERE'S NO LIMIT
THERE'S NO LIMIT
Viral
Viral

Back to top Go down

Post by spinnythings Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:02 pm

lawdy every time i discuss this subject with girls i get this kind of argument

must be a girl thing
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

Post by McKailey Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:08 pm

Jigen wrote:
McKailey wrote:

yeah thats pretty stupid

They can't control it.

no they can control it
oops im getting close
oops closer
oops closer
oops closer
oops slit

not always

I blackout a lot. I've never used a knife when I've blacked out, but I've gouged myself pretty good with my nails, and just last night when it happened if i would have dug in any deeper i could have ended up in a hospital or something.
I quit self harm a long time ago and never even think of doing it again, but i can't stop myself when I blackout.

Self harm isnt just cutting with a knife.
McKailey
McKailey

Back to top Go down

Post by THERE'S NO LIMIT Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:13 pm

McKailey wrote:
Jigen wrote:
McKailey wrote:

yeah thats pretty stupid

They can't control it.

no they can control it
oops im getting close
oops closer
oops closer
oops closer
oops slit

not always

I blackout a lot. I've never used a knife when I've blacked out, but I've gouged myself pretty good with my nails, and just last night when it happened if i would have dug in any deeper i could have ended up in a hospital or something.
I quit self harm a long time ago and never even think of doing it again, but i can't stop myself when I blackout.

THERE'S NO LIMIT
THERE'S NO LIMIT
Viral
Viral

Back to top Go down

Post by McKailey Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:16 pm

Jigen wrote:
McKailey wrote:
Jigen wrote:
McKailey wrote:

yeah thats pretty stupid

They can't control it.

no they can control it
oops im getting close
oops closer
oops closer
oops closer
oops slit

not always

cant see your shit, computer is being stupiiiiid
McKailey
McKailey

Back to top Go down

Post by spinnythings Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:42 pm

Jigen wrote:
McKailey wrote:
Jigen wrote:
McKailey wrote:

yeah thats pretty stupid

They can't control it.

no they can control it
oops im getting close
oops closer
oops closer
oops closer
oops slit

not always

its funny because you guys are practically like bender and leela in this conversation
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum