The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know, I could imagine Homestuck as a video game.

3 posters

Go down

You know, I could imagine Homestuck as a video game. Empty You know, I could imagine Homestuck as a video game.

Post by enginineerer Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:28 am

While playing as Tavros you have to constantly spin your controller in a clockwise motion to move his wheelchair and with the robo-legs, you have to manually turn yourself with the left/right triggers and constantly tap the left and right sticks forward to shuffle forward. Every time you are attacked/get hurt you fall to the ground and are vulnerable for a good 5 seconds while enemies can unload damage on you constantly.
For Terezi's segments, the entire screen is bright red except for an HUD showing your health/lives/etc. and you are programmed to constantly stumble around. Your first objective is to try and walk through a forest while bumping into trees blinded. While falling over all the time. And trying to avoid enemies, being attacked constantly with no ability to actually see. As with Tavros you are also knocked over upon being hurt, not that you would notice.
Vriska is completely incapable of using her left arm and can only see half of the screen.
While playing as Sollux one half of the screen is tinted an extremely bright red, the other half tinted blue and you will constantly suffer from eye strain trying to see shit clearly.
While playing as any dead/ghost character, the entire screen will be impossibly bright and tinted a white color.

Oh believe me, this could totally work.

Last edited by DoctorIceCat on Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total

enginineerer
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

You know, I could imagine Homestuck as a video game. Empty Re: You know, I could imagine Homestuck as a video game.

Post by enginineerer Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:30 am

Oh and unless you do everything in the game in the correct order using the exactly correct timing your entire timeline is doomed and you have to reload a save/start the game over.

enginineerer
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

You know, I could imagine Homestuck as a video game. Empty Re: You know, I could imagine Homestuck as a video game.

Post by spinnythings Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:19 am

"The game recieved a 2 out of 10 rating. Despite its good storyline and characters it was impossible to navigate as certain characters due to their disabilities/abilities. Reports of seizures associated with the game made headlines."
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiderpig2398 Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:18 pm

Terezi, oh boy. Simply make it a "sniff every once in a while" and that can easily be fixed.

Also, why couldn't Vriska use the left side of her body? After the replacing, well...
Spiderpig2398
Spiderpig2398
Average Poster
Average Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum