OTB: THE SERIES GENERAL THREAD

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: OTB: THE SERIES GENERAL THREAD

Post by dogman is stupid on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:30 pm

Could always do something like this:

given that the original theme I wrote on RD's site was intended to go along with that one anyway and it is a parody.

_________________
Signature:

Oh look a theme:
avatar
dogman is stupid
Admin

Posts : 4731
Join date : 2012-06-14

View user profile http://totlounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: OTB: THE SERIES GENERAL THREAD

Post by dogman is stupid on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:31 pm

DoctorIceCat wrote:
to hedgehog porn

_________________
Signature:

Oh look a theme:
avatar
dogman is stupid
Admin

Posts : 4731
Join date : 2012-06-14

View user profile http://totlounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: OTB: THE SERIES GENERAL THREAD

Post by Queen Kghyilda on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:31 pm

Dogman328 wrote:
RTCity wrote:
Classic Sonic wrote:
and yeah i'm sorry for being bad at this shit i don't know special talents that well
how about we just completely scrap your special talents
a few of them work
only mckailey's really

Classic Sonic wrote:
what

why
well
because you're absolutely horrendous at it
even most bad OCs can scrounge up a decent special talent

_________________

dead loves screwing stallions and octavia
avatar
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Posts : 4986
Join date : 2012-06-14
Location : Rsza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OTB: THE SERIES GENERAL THREAD

Post by enginineerer on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:32 pm

DoctorIceCat wrote:because you touch yourself at night





to hedgehog porn

god dammit you faggot why aren't you responding and getting all pissed off
respond faget
dosgijsadoihjsaodhjsrouhjmsorijmstoijsgkjnmgfolmjfdymy

_________________
*SIGNATURE REMOVED*

enginineerer
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 726
Join date : 2012-06-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OTB: THE SERIES GENERAL THREAD

Post by dogman is stupid on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:36 pm

RTCity wrote:
only mckailey's really
Mine works, the one you did for fuzze works, mega's used to work, and classic's works well enough.

_________________
Signature:

Oh look a theme:
avatar
dogman is stupid
Admin

Posts : 4731
Join date : 2012-06-14

View user profile http://totlounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: OTB: THE SERIES GENERAL THREAD

Post by Classic Sonic on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:40 pm

DoctorIceCat wrote:
Classic Sonic wrote:
RTCity wrote:
Classic Sonic wrote:
and yeah i'm sorry for being bad at this shit i don't know special talents that well
how about we just completely scrap your special talents

what

why

because you touch yourself at night





to hedgehog porn


oh yay more old jokes
avatar
Classic Sonic
Classic Sonic
Classic Sonic

Posts : 690
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 20
Location : fuck all of y'all

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OTB: THE SERIES GENERAL THREAD

Post by Classic Sonic on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:40 pm

RTCity wrote:
Dogman328 wrote:
RTCity wrote:
Classic Sonic wrote:
and yeah i'm sorry for being bad at this shit i don't know special talents that well
how about we just completely scrap your special talents
a few of them work
only mckailey's really

Classic Sonic wrote:
what

why
well
because you're absolutely horrendous at it
even most bad OCs can scrounge up a decent special talent

at what
avatar
Classic Sonic
Classic Sonic
Classic Sonic

Posts : 690
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 20
Location : fuck all of y'all

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Okay, guys, really.

Post by Queen Kghyilda on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:41 pm

You can't simply base OTL:TS off of our internet personalities, because then we'd all be jerkasses with slightly different fetishes. You have to add some of our actual personalities.
For example, how I'm a nice guy who's incredibly shy in real life.

_________________

dead loves screwing stallions and octavia
avatar
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Posts : 4986
Join date : 2012-06-14
Location : Rsza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OTB: THE SERIES GENERAL THREAD

Post by dogman is stupid on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:41 pm

We'll still need a larger cast.

_________________
Signature:

Oh look a theme:
avatar
dogman is stupid
Admin

Posts : 4731
Join date : 2012-06-14

View user profile http://totlounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: OTB: THE SERIES GENERAL THREAD

Post by Queen Kghyilda on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:42 pm


_________________

dead loves screwing stallions and octavia
avatar
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Posts : 4986
Join date : 2012-06-14
Location : Rsza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OTB: THE SERIES GENERAL THREAD

Post by Classic Sonic on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:43 pm

i tend to talk really fast in real life

_________________
aw shit its luigi:
avatar
Classic Sonic
Classic Sonic
Classic Sonic

Posts : 690
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 20
Location : fuck all of y'all

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OTB: THE SERIES GENERAL THREAD

Post by dogman is stupid on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:44 pm

you could always post this on the main thread.

_________________
Signature:

Oh look a theme:
avatar
dogman is stupid
Admin

Posts : 4731
Join date : 2012-06-14

View user profile http://totlounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: OTB: THE SERIES GENERAL THREAD

Post by dogman is stupid on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:45 pm

I'm an incredibly shy loner.
I tend to be sarcastic.

_________________
Signature:

Oh look a theme:
avatar
dogman is stupid
Admin

Posts : 4731
Join date : 2012-06-14

View user profile http://totlounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: OTB: THE SERIES GENERAL THREAD

Post by dogman is stupid on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:46 pm

and this couldn't be here why

_________________
Signature:

Oh look a theme:
avatar
dogman is stupid
Admin

Posts : 4731
Join date : 2012-06-14

View user profile http://totlounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: OTB: THE SERIES GENERAL THREAD

Post by antneecb on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:47 pm

make this my cutie mark
avatar
antneecb
Antneecb the Retard
Antneecb the Retard

Posts : 1679
Join date : 2012-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OTB: THE SERIES GENERAL THREAD

Post by antneecb on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:48 pm

can i merge this with the otl:ts general thread
avatar
antneecb
Antneecb the Retard
Antneecb the Retard

Posts : 1679
Join date : 2012-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OTB: THE SERIES GENERAL THREAD

Post by dogman is stupid on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:48 pm

Antneecb wrote:can i merge this with the otl:ts general thread
ya

_________________
Signature:

Oh look a theme:
avatar
dogman is stupid
Admin

Posts : 4731
Join date : 2012-06-14

View user profile http://totlounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: OTB: THE SERIES GENERAL THREAD

Post by dogman is stupid on Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:11 pm

Anyway, any suggestions for characters.

_________________
Signature:

Oh look a theme:
avatar
dogman is stupid
Admin

Posts : 4731
Join date : 2012-06-14

View user profile http://totlounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: OTB: THE SERIES GENERAL THREAD

Post by Queen Kghyilda on Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:13 pm

Dogman328 wrote:Anyway, any suggestions for characters.
No., then again his personality is basically just a jerkass who gets off on Pinkie and has autism.

_________________

dead loves screwing stallions and octavia
avatar
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Posts : 4986
Join date : 2012-06-14
Location : Rsza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OTB: THE SERIES GENERAL THREAD

Post by dogman is stupid on Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:15 pm

RTCity wrote:
Dogman328 wrote:Anyway, any suggestions for characters.
No., then again his personality is basically just a jerkass who gets off on Pinkie and has autism.
OTL:TS implies that it would only be OTL users but I'll consider it.

_________________
Signature:

Oh look a theme:
avatar
dogman is stupid
Admin

Posts : 4731
Join date : 2012-06-14

View user profile http://totlounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: OTB: THE SERIES GENERAL THREAD

Post by Queen Kghyilda on Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:17 pm

Dogman328 wrote:
RTCity wrote:
Dogman328 wrote:Anyway, any suggestions for characters.
No., then again his personality is basically just a jerkass who gets off on Pinkie and has autism.
OTL:TS implies that it would only be OTL users
We're No. under another title and we have about 30 users, whether you want to or not we're probably going to require OTBers too.

_________________

dead loves screwing stallions and octavia
avatar
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Posts : 4986
Join date : 2012-06-14
Location : Rsza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OTB: THE SERIES GENERAL THREAD

Post by dogman is stupid on Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:19 pm

RTCity wrote:
Dogman328 wrote:
RTCity wrote:
Dogman328 wrote:Anyway, any suggestions for characters.
No., then again his personality is basically just a jerkass who gets off on Pinkie and has autism.
OTL:TS implies that it would only be OTL users
We're No. under another title and we have about 30 users, whether you want to or not we're probably going to require OTBers too.
I don't really care if OTBers are used but they'll just end up being assholes with a few fetishes which you were trying to avoid.

_________________
Signature:

Oh look a theme:
avatar
dogman is stupid
Admin

Posts : 4731
Join date : 2012-06-14

View user profile http://totlounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: OTB: THE SERIES GENERAL THREAD

Post by Queen Kghyilda on Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:24 pm

Dogman328 wrote:
RTCity wrote:
Dogman328 wrote:
RTCity wrote:
No., then again his personality is basically just a jerkass who gets off on Pinkie and has autism.
OTL:TS implies that it would only be OTL users
We're No. under another title and we have about 30 users, whether you want to or not we're probably going to require OTBers too.
I don't really care if OTBers are used but they'll just end up being assholes with a few fetishes which you were trying to avoid.
Well they can be background characters.

_________________

dead loves screwing stallions and octavia
avatar
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Posts : 4986
Join date : 2012-06-14
Location : Rsza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OTB: THE SERIES GENERAL THREAD

Post by dogman is stupid on Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:55 pm

RTCity wrote:
Dogman328 wrote:
RTCity wrote:
Dogman328 wrote:
RTCity wrote:
No., then again his personality is basically just a jerkass who gets off on Pinkie and has autism.
OTL:TS implies that it would only be OTL users
We're No. under another title and we have about 30 users, whether you want to or not we're probably going to require OTBers too.
I don't really care if OTBers are used but they'll just end up being assholes with a few fetishes which you were trying to avoid.
Well they can be background characters.
yeah

_________________
Signature:

Oh look a theme:
avatar
dogman is stupid
Admin

Posts : 4731
Join date : 2012-06-14

View user profile http://totlounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: OTB: THE SERIES GENERAL THREAD

Post by dogman is stupid on Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:01 pm

Next set of characters:
Jay
Spinny
Viral
Ghost

_________________
Signature:

Oh look a theme:
avatar
dogman is stupid
Admin

Posts : 4731
Join date : 2012-06-14

View user profile http://totlounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: OTB: THE SERIES GENERAL THREAD

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum