The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i decided to play TF2 for the first time in probably about six months

4 posters

Go down

i decided to play TF2 for the first time in probably about six months Empty i decided to play TF2 for the first time in probably about six months

Post by Queen Kghyilda Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:07 am

wow i have ungodly amounts of sniper stuff
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

i decided to play TF2 for the first time in probably about six months Empty Re: i decided to play TF2 for the first time in probably about six months

Post by ACE MCWICKED Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:43 am

i bought tf2 a few years back and played for about 10 minutes and in those 10 minutes i got some kind of valuable item that became exponentially more valuable over time and every time i'd log onto steam i'd get like 15 messages saying GIBE PLS
ACE MCWICKED
ACE MCWICKED
reliable tech support
reliable tech support

Back to top Go down

i decided to play TF2 for the first time in probably about six months Empty Re: i decided to play TF2 for the first time in probably about six months

Post by L_Clan Ruso Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:59 pm

I decided not to play tf2 for the second time in about a year of also deciding not to play it.
L_Clan Ruso
L_Clan Ruso
Red Epoch
Red Epoch

Back to top Go down

Post by tha autism squord Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:23 am

ACE MCWICKED wrote:i bought tf2 a few years back and played for about 10 minutes and in those 10 minutes i got some kind of valuable item that became exponentially more valuable over time and every time i'd log onto steam i'd get like 15 messages saying GIBE PLS

the game is so hilariously stupid regarding this

When the Source engine was ported to Mac OS X, nobody (at least on the servers I would visit) wanted earbuds because everyone despised the Mac OS X users that would join and ask 'why is the game so slow and not good graphics like aqua??'. I think I even saw someone giving them away. Mind you, trading was not released; but they also look fucking stupid.

Now it is worth at least thirty to fifty dollars per unit.
tha autism squord
tha autism squord
sethi
sethi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down