back before i was a ROTer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

back before i was a ROTer

Post by Queen Kghyilda on Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:02 pm

i was in X101st and would constantly go to their training center which was like always under attack
it was actually pretty fun
probably the best part was glitching through the door the the weapons room even if everyone was locked out
i stopped caring about X101st after awhile though and stopped being in it before i went to ROT

_________________

dead loves screwing stallions and octavia
avatar
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Posts : 4986
Join date : 2012-06-14
Location : Rsza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: back before i was a ROTer

Post by Jesus Christ on Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:03 pm

no one cares
avatar
Jesus Christ
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 846
Join date : 2012-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: back before i was a ROTer

Post by antneecb on Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:06 pm

cool
avatar
antneecb
Antneecb the Retard
Antneecb the Retard

Posts : 1679
Join date : 2012-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: back before i was a ROTer

Post by Queen Kghyilda on Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:06 pm

Jesus Christ wrote:no one cares
jesus confirmed for faggot tier

_________________

dead loves screwing stallions and octavia
avatar
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Posts : 4986
Join date : 2012-06-14
Location : Rsza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: back before i was a ROTer

Post by Jesus Christ on Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:07 pm

Kghyilda wrote:
Jesus Christ wrote:no one cares
jesus confirmed for faggot tier
sorry..?
avatar
Jesus Christ
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 846
Join date : 2012-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: back before i was a ROTer

Post by ACE MCWICKED on Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:01 pm

i probably spawnkilled you a good trillion times then

_________________
it's broken again!
avatar
ACE MCWICKED
reliable tech support
reliable tech support

Posts : 1933
Join date : 2012-08-31
Location : the holocaust never happened

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: back before i was a ROTer

Post by Queen Kghyilda on Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:01 pm

ACE MCWICKED wrote:i probably spawnkilled you a good trillion times then
i don't think you did

_________________

dead loves screwing stallions and octavia
avatar
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Posts : 4986
Join date : 2012-06-14
Location : Rsza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: back before i was a ROTer

Post by ACE MCWICKED on Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:04 pm

Kghyilda wrote:
ACE MCWICKED wrote:i probably spawnkilled you a good trillion times then
i don't think you did
at what time were you part of x-101st

because i have great memories of infiltrating the base, crashing a plane into the VIP room to get GUNZ and then mowing down you X-101st scum

_________________
it's broken again!
avatar
ACE MCWICKED
reliable tech support
reliable tech support

Posts : 1933
Join date : 2012-08-31
Location : the holocaust never happened

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: back before i was a ROTer

Post by Queen Kghyilda on Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:08 pm

ACE MCWICKED wrote:
Kghyilda wrote:
ACE MCWICKED wrote:i probably spawnkilled you a good trillion times then
i don't think you did
at what time were you part of x-101st

because i have great memories of infiltrating the base, crashing a plane into the VIP room to get GUNZ and then mowing down you X-101st scum
the later portions of july and august 2009 to somewhere in the vicinity of february 2010 i think

_________________

dead loves screwing stallions and octavia
avatar
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Posts : 4986
Join date : 2012-06-14
Location : Rsza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: back before i was a ROTer

Post by ACE MCWICKED on Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:26 pm

Kghyilda wrote:
ACE MCWICKED wrote:
Kghyilda wrote:
ACE MCWICKED wrote:i probably spawnkilled you a good trillion times then
i don't think you did
at what time were you part of x-101st

because i have great memories of infiltrating the base, crashing a plane into the VIP room to get GUNZ and then mowing down you X-101st scum
the later portions of july and august 2009
yup i was defenitely pillaging your anus at the spawn point then

_________________
it's broken again!
avatar
ACE MCWICKED
reliable tech support
reliable tech support

Posts : 1933
Join date : 2012-08-31
Location : the holocaust never happened

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: back before i was a ROTer

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:20 am

k

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: back before i was a ROTer

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum