so i over hear nerds in my class talking about memebase

View previous topic View next topic Go down

so i over hear nerds in my class talking about memebase

Post by L_Clan Ruso on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:21 pm

i call it me-me base just to piss them the fuck off
they flipped
t'was hilarious
what do i win

_________________



avatar
L_Clan Ruso
Red Epoch
Red Epoch

Posts : 2618
Join date : 2012-06-18
Age : 19
Location : a/s/l?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so i over hear nerds in my class talking about memebase

Post by spinnythings on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:30 pm

the right to piss them off in front of your friends so you all can have a good laugh

_________________
I INVENTED A NEW EMOTE :im going im going to dieto die 3

a bunch of cool shit:




"Being ignorant is not so much a shame as being unwilling to learn." -Benjamin Franklin

"I swallowed a bug." -River Tam
avatar
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings

Posts : 1962
Join date : 2012-06-17
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so i over hear nerds in my class talking about memebase

Post by L_Clan Ruso on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:33 pm

spinnythings wrote:the right to piss them off in front of your friends so you all can have a good laugh
my friend had ISS so he wasnt there

_________________



avatar
L_Clan Ruso
Red Epoch
Red Epoch

Posts : 2618
Join date : 2012-06-18
Age : 19
Location : a/s/l?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so i over hear nerds in my class talking about memebase

Post by spinnythings on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:36 pm

Teron Gorefiend wrote:
spinnythings wrote:the right to piss them off in front of your friends so you all can have a good laugh
my friend had ISS so he wasnt there
well when he's there next time go for it

_________________
I INVENTED A NEW EMOTE :im going im going to dieto die 3

a bunch of cool shit:




"Being ignorant is not so much a shame as being unwilling to learn." -Benjamin Franklin

"I swallowed a bug." -River Tam
avatar
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings

Posts : 1962
Join date : 2012-06-17
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so i over hear nerds in my class talking about memebase

Post by L_Clan Ruso on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:37 pm

spinnythings wrote:
Teron Gorefiend wrote:
spinnythings wrote:the right to piss them off in front of your friends so you all can have a good laugh
my friend had ISS so he wasnt there
well when he's there next time go for it
why?

_________________



avatar
L_Clan Ruso
Red Epoch
Red Epoch

Posts : 2618
Join date : 2012-06-18
Age : 19
Location : a/s/l?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so i over hear nerds in my class talking about memebase

Post by spinnythings on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:40 pm

Teron Gorefiend wrote:
spinnythings wrote:
Teron Gorefiend wrote:
spinnythings wrote:the right to piss them off in front of your friends so you all can have a good laugh
my friend had ISS so he wasnt there
well when he's there next time go for it
why?
because pissing nerds off is funny
especially if they're faggot nerds

_________________
I INVENTED A NEW EMOTE :im going im going to dieto die 3

a bunch of cool shit:




"Being ignorant is not so much a shame as being unwilling to learn." -Benjamin Franklin

"I swallowed a bug." -River Tam
avatar
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings

Posts : 1962
Join date : 2012-06-17
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so i over hear nerds in my class talking about memebase

Post by antneecb on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:41 pm

my class is full of meme spouting fucks but i've never actually heard anyone talk about memebase
avatar
antneecb
Antneecb the Retard
Antneecb the Retard

Posts : 1679
Join date : 2012-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so i over hear nerds in my class talking about memebase

Post by tha autism squord on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:43 pm

bird wrote:my class is full of meme spouting fucks but i've never actually heard anyone talk about memebase

i called a selection of people viewing shitty 'rage comics' a 'load of meme spewing faggots', and they asked what 'meme spewing' was
avatar
tha autism squord
sethi
sethi

Posts : 226
Join date : 2012-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so i over hear nerds in my class talking about memebase

Post by spinnythings on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:45 pm

god those people suck so much cock

_________________
I INVENTED A NEW EMOTE :im going im going to dieto die 3

a bunch of cool shit:




"Being ignorant is not so much a shame as being unwilling to learn." -Benjamin Franklin

"I swallowed a bug." -River Tam
avatar
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings

Posts : 1962
Join date : 2012-06-17
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so i over hear nerds in my class talking about memebase

Post by antneecb on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:46 pm

SethiXzon wrote:
bird wrote:my class is full of meme spouting fucks but i've never actually heard anyone talk about memebase

i called a selection of people viewing shitty 'rage comics' a 'load of meme spewing faggots', and they asked what 'meme spewing' was
how did you respond
avatar
antneecb
Antneecb the Retard
Antneecb the Retard

Posts : 1679
Join date : 2012-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so i over hear nerds in my class talking about memebase

Post by Luna Tox on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:48 pm

there was this chart and everytime we had a good day or something we'd get points and there would be prizes and we had to vote for a symbol for reading class
our classes symbol was a troll face
avatar
Luna Tox
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 480
Join date : 2012-09-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so i over hear nerds in my class talking about memebase

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:49 pm

i do know some twelve year olds that wear nyan cat shirts and men that wear "are you serious" shirts

we are supposed to be in the huge ass high school (i'm in 9th) but we get stuck with the meme faggots

but the high school isn't really that much more safe as the 9th graders from last year put memes up for student election or some shit who gives a fuck

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: so i over hear nerds in my class talking about memebase

Post by L_Clan Ruso on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:51 pm

those faggots need more shady

_________________



avatar
L_Clan Ruso
Red Epoch
Red Epoch

Posts : 2618
Join date : 2012-06-18
Age : 19
Location : a/s/l?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so i over hear nerds in my class talking about memebase

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:53 pm

KEEP CALM AND STOP SUCKING DICK LIKE THE KEEP CALM THING

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: so i over hear nerds in my class talking about memebase

Post by tha autism squord on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:55 pm

bird wrote:
SethiXzon wrote:
bird wrote:my class is full of meme spouting fucks but i've never actually heard anyone talk about memebase

i called a selection of people viewing shitty 'rage comics' a 'load of meme spewing faggots', and they asked what 'meme spewing' was
how did you respond

do you guys even realize what memes are

seth I don't really care

okay
avatar
tha autism squord
sethi
sethi

Posts : 226
Join date : 2012-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so i over hear nerds in my class talking about memebase

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum