hey guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hey guys

Post by Jesus Christ on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:51 pm

do you love jesus
because i love jesus
and you should too
avatar
Jesus Christ
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 846
Join date : 2012-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hey guys

Post by ACE MCWICKED on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:54 pm

praise the lord

_________________
it's broken again!
avatar
ACE MCWICKED
reliable tech support
reliable tech support

Posts : 1933
Join date : 2012-08-31
Location : the holocaust never happened

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hey guys

Post by Jesus Christ on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:56 pm

wallet wrote:praise the lord
i can see you love jesus
join the jesus crib
we make jesus merchandise
like jesus fleshlights, jesus dildos, jesus tampons and jesus goat semen extractors
avatar
Jesus Christ
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 846
Join date : 2012-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hey guys

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:00 pm

Jesus Christ wrote:
wallet wrote:praise the lord
i can see you love jesus
join the jesus crib
we make jesus merchandise
like jesus fleshlights, jesus dildos, jesus tampons and jesus goat semen extractors
must have!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: hey guys

Post by Magician on Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:00 pm

I'm quite partial to Jesus, yes.

Spoiler:

_________________
Fortune comes to those who sleep and wait.
avatar
Magician
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Posts : 1945
Join date : 2012-08-02
Location : Poblacht na hÉireann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hey guys

Post by Jesus Christ on Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:03 pm

Mundane Magician wrote:I'm quite partial to Jesus, yes.

Spoiler:
no
jesus is the only person you are allowed to worship
accept him
avatar
Jesus Christ
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 846
Join date : 2012-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hey guys

Post by Magician on Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:03 pm

Jesus Christ wrote:
Mundane Magician wrote:I'm quite partial to Jesus, yes.

Spoiler:
no
jesus is the only person you are allowed to worship
accept him

I do.

Spoiler:

The God Emperor Of Mankind is Jesus

_________________
Fortune comes to those who sleep and wait.
avatar
Magician
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Posts : 1945
Join date : 2012-08-02
Location : Poblacht na hÉireann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hey guys

Post by Jesus Christ on Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:05 pm

Mundane Magician wrote:
Jesus Christ wrote:
Mundane Magician wrote:I'm quite partial to Jesus, yes.

Spoiler:
no
jesus is the only person you are allowed to worship
accept him

I do.

Spoiler:

The God Emperor Of Mankind is Jesus
good now i know you're not a dirty sinner
would you like to join the jesus crib
avatar
Jesus Christ
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 846
Join date : 2012-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hey guys

Post by Magician on Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:11 pm

Jesus Christ wrote:
Mundane Magician wrote:
Jesus Christ wrote:
Mundane Magician wrote:I'm quite partial to Jesus, yes.

Spoiler:
no
jesus is the only person you are allowed to worship
accept him

I do.

Spoiler:

The God Emperor Of Mankind is Jesus
good now i know you're not a dirty sinner
would you like to join the jesus crib

Of course.

_________________
Fortune comes to those who sleep and wait.
avatar
Magician
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Posts : 1945
Join date : 2012-08-02
Location : Poblacht na hÉireann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hey guys

Post by dogman is stupid on Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:13 pm

no

_________________
Signature:

Oh look a theme:
avatar
dogman is stupid
Admin

Posts : 4731
Join date : 2012-06-14

View user profile http://totlounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: hey guys

Post by Magician on Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:17 pm

[REDACTED] wrote:no


_________________
Fortune comes to those who sleep and wait.
avatar
Magician
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Posts : 1945
Join date : 2012-08-02
Location : Poblacht na hÉireann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hey guys

Post by dogman is stupid on Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:34 pm

Mundane Magician wrote:
[REDACTED] wrote:no

will you be calling in an exterminatus by any chance

_________________
Signature:

Oh look a theme:
avatar
dogman is stupid
Admin

Posts : 4731
Join date : 2012-06-14

View user profile http://totlounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: hey guys

Post by Magician on Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:35 pm

[REDACTED] wrote:
Mundane Magician wrote:
[REDACTED] wrote:no

will you be calling in an exterminatus by any chance

Stop being retarded.
The exterminatus isn't real.

_________________
Fortune comes to those who sleep and wait.
avatar
Magician
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Posts : 1945
Join date : 2012-08-02
Location : Poblacht na hÉireann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hey guys

Post by Jesus Christ on Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:13 pm

i love jesus
avatar
Jesus Christ
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 846
Join date : 2012-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hey guys

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum