The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Years 2011 me comments on the BC places rage

2 posters

Go down

New Years 2011 me comments on the BC places rage Empty New Years 2011 me comments on the BC places rage

Post by Queen Kghyilda Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:26 pm

"The 30th of December- BC Places Installed into Roblox, community ragequit.
Rioting began at approximately 1:40 AM today as Roblox updated some places to BC Only, a firestorm of hatemail and flaming ensued and continued into the day, the maelstrom increases in size as more people log on, and the moderators best efforts to stop the riot is failing. Although effective, the effort is being thwarted by the mass of users spamming, rioting, flaming, and other stuff. Even BC'ers agree this idea was bad, and if not stopped soon, this may become the worst new years ever. But people are staying strong and are continuing to riot as of 10:20 AM, with no end in sight. We'll keep you updated on this.

11:55 AM
The forums continue to burn as the riot grows, temperatures in RT City soared from only 18 degrees to nearly 143 degrees fahrenheit in 3 hours time, burning houses and setting things ablaze, meanwhile bombs are being thrown at RHQ and various BC'ers are trying to hold the huge mob of nearly 3,000 people back. The number of fatalities is estimated to be nearly 150 and people are fleeing the area, as well, the moderators are held up in a bunker just below the headquarters, more later.

The 31st of December
3:33 PM
Rioting continues, but Roblox FINALLY listened to the players, this may become a decent New Yea- Pfft, I wish.

The 5th of January - Still ragin'
Rage continued, the first group protesting the BC Only Places update has Four Thousand people in it, yet more rioting continues and this situation continues.

The 7th of January- RobloShorty got b&.
Apparentally, RobloShorty got thrown out of RT and got banned in protest of BC Only places, or out of lulz. But RobloShorty was soon unbanned. GO FIGURE YOU BLOODY IDIOTS. WERE YOU EXPECTING MUCH? Seriously."
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

New Years 2011 me comments on the BC places rage Empty Re: New Years 2011 me comments on the BC places rage

Post by tha autism squord Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:25 pm

I never understood why people became mad at ROBLOX for allowing users to make their place Builder's Club-exclusive.

Why not protest the user that made the shitty game that you can't play?
tha autism squord
tha autism squord
sethi
sethi

Back to top Go down