The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i do enjoy that the Roblox staff appear to expect you to know what they filtered

2 posters

Go down

i do enjoy that the Roblox staff appear to expect you to know what they filtered Empty i do enjoy that the Roblox staff appear to expect you to know what they filtered

Post by Queen Kghyilda Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:51 pm

for example
"of OT

the last ID decides what fate you all receive for claiming such a thing

0 - you are immediately killed by an angry mob

1 - you are dragged around alive by an angry mob before being being burned at the stake

2 - you are shot by someone with a sniper rifle while addressing a crowd

3 - a poisoned drink results in your suffering a very unfortunate death

4 - you are drowned in a lake

5 - you die in an unfortunate accident involving a land mine and a jeep

6 - you die in your sleep of old age

7 - you are captured by revolutionaries and are tortured to death

8 - you are immediately couped out of power and the second to last number decides what happens to you afterwards [if it lands on an 8 nothing happens]

9 - betrayed by one of your guards and stabbed with a dagger"

i've been spending the last fifteen minutes trying to find what word is filtered in here, with no success, because there's no way to tell what words are and aren't filtered
it's like russian roulette
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

i do enjoy that the Roblox staff appear to expect you to know what they filtered Empty Re: i do enjoy that the Roblox staff appear to expect you to know what they filtered

Post by ACE MCWICKED Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:55 pm

because posts about explicitly getting killed are compliant with the roblox terms of service, right
ACE MCWICKED
ACE MCWICKED
reliable tech support
reliable tech support

Back to top Go down

i do enjoy that the Roblox staff appear to expect you to know what they filtered Empty Re: i do enjoy that the Roblox staff appear to expect you to know what they filtered

Post by Queen Kghyilda Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:57 pm

gay wrote:because posts about explicitly getting killed are compliant with the roblox terms of service, right
they apparently are because the staff don't seem to have problems with someone posting cupcakes
or war stories, which are more or less gorn, gorn and more gorn
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by ACE MCWICKED Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:00 pm

Kghyilda wrote:
gay wrote:because posts about explicitly getting killed are compliant with the roblox terms of service, right
they apparently are because the staff don't seem to have problems with someone posting cupcakes
or war stories, which are more or less gorn, gorn and more gorn
roblox staff's incompetency doesn't change the fact that posts about death and shit are bannable

back in 07 saying "die", "death", "kill" etc was filtered and could get you a 7 day ban
ACE MCWICKED
ACE MCWICKED
reliable tech support
reliable tech support

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Kghyilda Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:03 pm

gay wrote:roblox staff's incompetency doesn't change the fact that posts about death and shit are bannable

back in 07 saying "die", "death", "kill" etc was filtered and could get you a 7 day ban
>2007
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by ACE MCWICKED Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:04 pm

Kghyilda wrote:
gay wrote:roblox staff's incompetency doesn't change the fact that posts about death and shit are bannable

>2007
>implying the roblox has updated their ToS in the past 6 years
ACE MCWICKED
ACE MCWICKED
reliable tech support
reliable tech support

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Kghyilda Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:06 pm

gay wrote:
Kghyilda wrote:

>2007
i'm pretty sure they have
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by ACE MCWICKED Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:12 pm

Kghyilda wrote:
gay wrote:
Kghyilda wrote:

>2007
i'm pretty sure they have
2. The accounts, activities, items, games and models are for you to play with while on the site. Except as permitted by the functionality of this site, you can't sell them (for money or ROBLOX Points), give them to anyone, trade them for anything (including ROBLOX Points), or pretend you made them. You can display our pictures on your own personal web pages for your personal noncommercial use ONLY as long as you write either "Copyright 2005 ROBLOX Corporation All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission" or "(c) 2005 ROBLOX, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission" on EVERY page with our pictures and/or text and you link directly to us. By the way, this means that you can't sell ads, barter for stuff, offer your services, or otherwise earn money, ROBLOX' Items, or ROBLOX Points either on web pages that contain our pictures and other Materials, or by using our pictures or other Materials, such as by offering to make ROBLOX banners or backgrounds for others.

looks like 7 years

also roblox has facebook tier datamining, holy shit.

roblox points wat
ACE MCWICKED
ACE MCWICKED
reliable tech support
reliable tech support

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Kghyilda Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:15 pm

gay wrote:
roblox points wat
the currency of Roblox before Tickets and Robux.
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by ACE MCWICKED Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:17 pm

Kghyilda wrote:
gay wrote:
roblox points wat
the currency of Roblox before Tickets and Robux.
oh fuck right they had them for a little while during roblox`s testing age. wonder why they removed them
ACE MCWICKED
ACE MCWICKED
reliable tech support
reliable tech support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum