The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i had a really weird dream last night

Go down

i had a really weird dream last night Empty i had a really weird dream last night

Post by Queen Kghyilda Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:11 pm

even though i only remember one little piece of it
that one piece was of panty and stocking, and then it abruptly changed to the floor falling out in specific places and something flying around it while talking about some guy making a flaming language and forcing some other guy to speak it or some nonsense like that.

i have absolutely no idea
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

i had a really weird dream last night Empty Re: i had a really weird dream last night

Post by Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:13 pm

i had a dream

it went like this

there was jewish kids who saw will smith and say oh jeez hot then they go to la plane while 69ing a girl they dont know and then treat the peanuts like anal beads and when they land they go into a gay bar and get a bud light and get jerked off vin diesel they then go what and vin then stuffs anal beads in their assholes and basically the kids are happy and drive in a pink cadillac that has a bumper sticker of he man what happens is then they fuck in the fancy mlg cod hotel and all the anal beads get stuffed in the asshole further and then they go to the doctor only to find out it is bill clinton they then run and run and run but its too late bill clinton took out his fighting stick and then keanu reeves came in people died but the jewish people made it and revved up fryers in gangnam while jerking off to psy and then they make epic ultra memes while tom cruise rapes them hard but then holy shit get ready for this its actually a bad black guy as the kids were told they needed to eliminate negros so then they killed him and then went to see will smith only to end up killing him but then obama came and shot them with one dollar bills and chinese people with their dicks out

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum