The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can you guys please for the love of god actually help me with the wiki

5 posters

Go down

can you guys please for the love of god actually help me with the wiki Empty can you guys please for the love of god actually help me with the wiki

Post by Queen Kghyilda Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:32 pm

jesus christ do you seriously expect me to set the wiki back up single handedly because it's not happening and i'm this close to just outright quitting it all together
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

can you guys please for the love of god actually help me with the wiki Empty Re: can you guys please for the love of god actually help me with the wiki

Post by Queen Kghyilda Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:37 pm

http://otswtempbackup.wikia.com/wiki/Off_Topic_Spinoffs_Wikia_Backup
please for the love of christ actually do something
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

can you guys please for the love of god actually help me with the wiki Empty Re: can you guys please for the love of god actually help me with the wiki

Post by L_Clan Ruso Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:40 pm

its not that important
its a stupid wiki for a stupid forum
L_Clan Ruso
L_Clan Ruso
Red Epoch
Red Epoch

Back to top Go down

Post by dogman is stupid Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:46 pm

Ray White wrote:its not that important
dogman is stupid
dogman is stupid
Admin

https://totlounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Kghyilda Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:47 pm

[REDACTED] wrote:
Considering we literally wasted almost eight months on the thing, and archived literally every important event in the history of OTx sans a few OTFF moments, I'd say it's pretty important, especially considering most of the forums in question are dead, and OTB has been deleted.
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by L_Clan Ruso Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:53 pm

Kghyilda wrote:
[REDACTED] wrote:
Considering we literally wasted almost eight months on the thing, and archived literally every important event in the history of OTx sans a few OTFF moments, I'd say it's pretty important, especially considering most of the forums in question are dead, and OTB has been deleted.
No, not really.
Does it give any real benefit? What's in it for me? Why should I help? I'd rather forget those faggot times rather than archive them, personally.
L_Clan Ruso
L_Clan Ruso
Red Epoch
Red Epoch

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Kghyilda Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:57 pm

Ray White wrote:Does it give any real benefit?
Archiving history.
Telling us what not to do when making spinoffs.

Ray White wrote:What's in it for me?

There was never anything involved.
At all.

Ray White wrote:Why should I help?
Archiving history.

Ray White wrote:I'd rather forget those faggot times rather than archive them, personally.
Then you might as well just shoot yourself right now, because that's a large portion of what childhood consists of, faggotry of the highest order that you don't even realize is faggotry until you grow up.
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by L_Clan Ruso Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:14 pm

Kghyilda wrote:
Archiving history.

At all.

Archiving history.

Ray White wrote:I'd rather forget those faggot times rather than archive them, personally.
Then you might as well just shoot yourself right now, because that's a large portion of what childhood consists of, faggotry of the highest order that you don't even realize is faggotry until you grow up.

That's not a real benefit.

Exactly.

Why? This is all going to be dust in the wind in like 3 or so years.

Why would I shoot myself over something stupid I did when I was a kid? That's like top tier stupid right there.

No one except like you and amsk really care about this
i dont even know if he does for sure
but yeah its not a big fucking deal

L_Clan Ruso
L_Clan Ruso
Red Epoch
Red Epoch

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Kghyilda Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:17 pm

Ray White wrote:
Kghyilda wrote:
Archiving history.

At all.

Archiving history.

That's not a real benefit.

Exactly.

Why? This is all going to be dust in the wind in like 3 or so years.

Why would I shoot myself over something stupid I did when I was a kid? That's like top tier stupid right there.

No one except like you and amsk really care about this
i dont even know if he does for sure
but yeah its not a big fucking deal

Jesus unholy christ.
Amsk8r, come here for a second.
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by ACE MCWICKED Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:25 pm

Ray White wrote:
What's in it for me?
can you guys please for the love of god actually help me with the wiki Dzcjj

THE WIKI ISN'T ABOUT PERSONAL GAIN OR BENEFIT YOU GIANT FUCKING DAMP CUNT IT'S ABOUT SHARED KNOWLEDGE IT'S ABOUT ARCHIVING HISTORY FROM OTX NOT TO FUCKING MENTION THAT THE WIKI WOULD GREATLY BENEFIT IN BRINGING IN OR HELPING NEW USERS FIGURE OUT WHAT THIS SHIT IS ABOUT AND FUCK YOUR MOM FUCK YOUR WAIFU FUCK YOU
ACE MCWICKED
ACE MCWICKED
reliable tech support
reliable tech support

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Tox Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:29 pm

i wish i could but i'm new
Luna Tox
Luna Tox
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by L_Clan Ruso Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:29 pm

ヽ(*・ω・)ノ wrote:
Ray White wrote:
What's in it for me?

THE WIKI ISN'T ABOUT PERSONAL GAIN OR BENEFIT YOU GIANT FUCKING DAMP CUNT IT'S ABOUT SHARED KNOWLEDGE IT'S ABOUT ARCHIVING HISTORY FROM OTX NOT TO FUCKING MENTION THAT THE WIKI WOULD GREATLY BENEFIT IN BRINGING IN OR HELPING NEW USERS FIGURE OUT WHAT THIS SHIT IS ABOUT AND FUCK YOUR MOM FUCK YOUR WAIFU FUCK YOU

but why archive it? no one cares except you two. and any new users could probably care less about the history of this place.
L_Clan Ruso
L_Clan Ruso
Red Epoch
Red Epoch

Back to top Go down

Post by ACE MCWICKED Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:43 pm

Ray White wrote:
ヽ(*・ω・)ノ wrote:
Ray White wrote:
What's in it for me?

but why archive it? no one cares except you two. and any new users could probably care less about the history of this place.
"the entire world thinks like how i do" -ray white 2012
ACE MCWICKED
ACE MCWICKED
reliable tech support
reliable tech support

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:54 pm

i was waiting for a new host

but i guess that isn't happening?

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Kghyilda Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:00 pm

aw yeah wrote:i was waiting for a new host

It's happening right now.
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:04 pm

Kghyilda wrote:
aw yeah wrote:i was waiting for a new host

It's happening right now.

alright

i guess i'll be updating the articles on the backup

Back to top Go down

Post by L_Clan Ruso Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:49 pm

ヽ(*・ω・)ノ wrote:
Ray White wrote:
ヽ(*・ω・)ノ wrote:
Ray White wrote:
What's in it for me?

"the entire world thinks like how i do" -ray white 2012
ok go out and ask random people you see around if they care about an online games forum spinoffs history
L_Clan Ruso
L_Clan Ruso
Red Epoch
Red Epoch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down