The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

in which RTCity harasses another 'no bullying' idiot in OT

2 posters

Go down

in which RTCity harasses another 'no bullying' idiot in OT Empty in which RTCity harasses another 'no bullying' idiot in OT

Post by Queen Kghyilda Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:23 pm

http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=80226084
this is actually pretty standard issue for me
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

in which RTCity harasses another 'no bullying' idiot in OT Empty Re: in which RTCity harasses another 'no bullying' idiot in OT

Post by Queen Kghyilda Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:30 pm

i've also decided to make a little copypasta which i'll use every time i see another thread like that pop up
"okay
1, you're a complete retard and you need to honestly rethink everything if your no bullying campaign thing's first stop is an off topic forum on a kids site

2, you're making absolutely no difference to the world and in all honesty you'd be better off making a website or a lemonade stand thing which talks about the issue of cyberbullying

3, we don't give a damn about your campaigns, we've been preached this stuff by hundreds of people like yourself before, and it's incredibly annoying when another one of you idiots pops in to tell us what we already know, try some other forums on this site, or better yet, just do what i told you to do in the last point"
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

in which RTCity harasses another 'no bullying' idiot in OT Empty Re: in which RTCity harasses another 'no bullying' idiot in OT

Post by Sakuya Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:46 pm

"gonna get banned for harrasment"
>RTCity has more alts
"ip ban"
>Proxy
Sakuya
Sakuya
Average Poster
Average Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum