The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITT: Your computer model, OS, processor, and RAM.

4 posters

Go down

ITT: Your computer model, OS, processor, and RAM. Empty ITT: Your computer model, OS, processor, and RAM.

Post by Sakuya Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:27 pm

Compaq Presario SR5233WM, Windows Vista OS, Intel Pentium Dual Core processor, 1GB RAM

I can get about 50-120 FPS on Minecraft playing SkyBlock, and a smooth 31 FPS on regular gameplay. I get about 4-15 on Tekkit.
Earlier, one of my computer's RAM modules came loose, giving me 1/2 the RAM I was supposed to have.
Sakuya
Sakuya
Average Poster
Average Poster

Back to top Go down

ITT: Your computer model, OS, processor, and RAM. Empty Re: ITT: Your computer model, OS, processor, and RAM.

Post by Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:05 pm

Stone, No OS, No CPU, No RAM

plays anything at infinite frames per second

Back to top Go down

ITT: Your computer model, OS, processor, and RAM. Empty Re: ITT: Your computer model, OS, processor, and RAM.

Post by Queen Kghyilda Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:16 pm

Sakuya wrote:Compaq Presario SR5233WM, Windows Vista OS, Intel Pentium Dual Core processor, 1GB RAM

I can get about 50-120 FPS on Minecraft playing SkyBlock, and a smooth 31 FPS on regular gameplay. I get about 4-15 on Tekkit.
Earlier, one of my computer's RAM modules came loose, giving me 1/2 the RAM I was supposed to have.
>2GB of RAM
LOL
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakuya Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:02 pm

Kghyilda wrote:
Sakuya wrote:Compaq Presario SR5233WM, Windows Vista OS, Intel Pentium Dual Core processor, 1GB RAM

>2GB of RAM
LOL
no
1GB RAM

i fixed the ram
Sakuya
Sakuya
Average Poster
Average Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Tox Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:34 pm

my computer sucks so i wont say
Luna Tox
Luna Tox
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ACE MCWICKED Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:18 pm

ITT: Your computer model, OS, processor, and RAM. W4bVA

using a generic HP laptop. i also dual boot virgin (as in it has never connected to the web) windows XP and i put games and other shit on to it to play around with since WINE sucks
ACE MCWICKED
ACE MCWICKED
reliable tech support
reliable tech support

Back to top Go down

Post by ACE MCWICKED Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:41 pm

oh and as for performance i ran my XP and disabled 60 FPS limit on touhou 07 and i went 1500 FPS, it was fucking amazing my dick is diamond
ACE MCWICKED
ACE MCWICKED
reliable tech support
reliable tech support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down