The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this was pretty much my entire response to finding a user named braeburn on TWC

3 posters

Go down

this was pretty much my entire response to finding a user named braeburn on TWC Empty this was pretty much my entire response to finding a user named braeburn on TWC

Post by Queen Kghyilda Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:20 pm

this was pretty much my entire response to finding a user named braeburn on TWC Breakingresized_2119
IT DOESN'T HELP THAT HE PLAYS FORUM GAMES A LOT, SO 95% OF HIS POSTS ARE ABSOLUTELY WORTHLESS GARBAGE EVEN BY OUR STANDARDS.
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

this was pretty much my entire response to finding a user named braeburn on TWC Empty Re: this was pretty much my entire response to finding a user named braeburn on TWC

Post by Queen Kghyilda Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:26 pm

the image broke
god damnit
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

this was pretty much my entire response to finding a user named braeburn on TWC Empty Re: this was pretty much my entire response to finding a user named braeburn on TWC

Post by corn Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:27 pm

hey did you know that the phrase "i don't fucking care" originated from shitty threads like this?
corn
corn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Kghyilda Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:29 pm

t wrote:hey did you know that the phrase "i don't fucking care" originated from shitty threads like this?
this entire forum is built on those types of thread though
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by dogman is stupid Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:30 pm

Kghyilda wrote:
t wrote:hey did you know that the phrase "i don't fucking care" originated from shitty threads like this?
only because we decided to group the absolute shit posts with the somewhat regular posts
dogman is stupid
dogman is stupid
Admin

https://totlounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:31 pm

[REDACTED] wrote:
Kghyilda wrote:
only because we decided to group the absolute shit posts with the somewhat regular posts
except the absolute shitpost forum was the only active forum

Back to top Go down

Post by dogman is stupid Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:33 pm

AMD UNSUPPORTED HARDWARE wrote:
[REDACTED] wrote:
Kghyilda wrote:
except the absolute shitpost forum was the only active forum
yes but still
dogman is stupid
dogman is stupid
Admin

https://totlounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum