The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i like how OTSW is probably the best site on wikia in terms of management organization and content

Go down

i like how OTSW is probably the best site on wikia in terms of management organization and content Empty i like how OTSW is probably the best site on wikia in terms of management organization and content

Post by Guest Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:47 am

if you count the ratio of users to the produced content we're probably in the top 5 best sites on wikia, partially because nearly every site on wikia is complete shit

be proud

i like how OTSW is probably the best site on wikia in terms of management organization and content NftrU

Back to top Go down

i like how OTSW is probably the best site on wikia in terms of management organization and content Empty Re: i like how OTSW is probably the best site on wikia in terms of management organization and content

Post by Queen Kghyilda Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:48 am

Kagiyama wrote:if you count the ratio of users to the produced content we're probably in the top 5 best sites on wikia

be proud

i like how OTSW is probably the best site on wikia in terms of management organization and content NftrU
two or three of us compared to about 104 articles
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

i like how OTSW is probably the best site on wikia in terms of management organization and content Empty Re: i like how OTSW is probably the best site on wikia in terms of management organization and content

Post by Guest Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:54 am

Kghyilda wrote:
Kagiyama wrote:if you count the ratio of users to the produced content we're probably in the top 5 best sites on wikia

be proud

two or three of us compared to about 104 articles
motherfucker we're the best

we also have a shitload of custom templates for a wiki with an average of 2 users

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down