The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Nation Quote Station

2 posters

Go down

Pokemon Nation Quote Station Empty Pokemon Nation Quote Station

Post by Queen Kghyilda Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:56 am

Hanbei wrote:"As much as i would like 2 be an representative ~_~ I read this.
http://otbunker.forumotion.com/t4893p15-pn-ers-trying-to-join
Soooooooo..... Apples?"

Pokeprincess wrote:"yeah i was pretty mad about that too. they have no reason to *call you that. gods only knows what theyd say if I tried to join."
[*she's talking about amsk8r calling Hanbei a dumb slut and a retard for getting pregnant]

Hanbei wrote:"Nah there only gettin at me cause I tryed 2 mess with there Wiki Page I dont care. N incase they havnt noticed i already signed up"

Princess Aura wrote:"Aye but save way to make sure things go back to normal. Thing is we can talk to people from OTB but they can't control the spammers any more than we can. Thats the problem, talking isnt gonna solve anything unless OTB admins can prove that they can do something about it. I have found out that i can put something on the site that will force every user of PN to use there proper ip and not a proxy, this will mean that if the spammer doesn't turn of there proxy and leave there ip they can't use PN."

Princess Aura wrote:"Lol to be fair its not really a war. OTB attack our site with spam. PN cleans up the mess and carries on. It feels like there trying to taunt us making accounts and posting on there own forum and wiki pages about us. PN we much simply continue to do nothing other than clean up there mess.

A war is when two sides fight over something, we are nt fighting we are trying to reason with them. Some of them are trying to reason with us. This isn't war is an attack on an innocent forum, Like that american who went mental a few months back and shot a ton of people including kinds coz of rumous or talaban spys in the town near the base."

Hanbei wrote:"just think OTB knows what childish things they did wrong *the wiki page for example ~_~* Everyone on OTB liked it as far as ive seen. N one of the Rep's on PN from OTB *dakka* said ">Rex Dont let that Faggot join im warning you!" That doesnt sound like a good Rep saying since im suppose 2 be Rep on OTB from PN. I basicly say OTB doesnt rly want 2 discuss things but try 2 make it seem like PN did something wrong which is complete wrong...."

Pokeprincess wrote:"yeah i was pretty mad when i saw that i mean its just rude! i find that word very very offensive and i cant believe theyd called you that. they dont even know you yet they say all those rude things about you. ive had to many people do things like that to me im not gonna watch it happen to anyone in our little "family" from this forum."

Hanbei wrote:Let them call me what ever they want ~_~ personally I dont care what they said about me. If i cared about every single thing people called me id be not here ~_~ And I get called worse things then that XD. I only care bout what my girl says bout me ^_^ N she has nothing bad about me.... well she did once.... But both of us have gotten over it ^_^

Pokeprincess wrote:we have officially had our first spam attack. ive deleted all their posts and deleted and banned their sorry **** if they ever come back i will ban their ip addresses so they will NEVER be able to ruin our site again. as for mods you can delete posts. at the bottom of the page theres a link that says start watching this forum. just click that and it should load a page that says you are now watching this forum. after that you go to the topic and at the bottom of the topic you should see the "mod tools" the X is to delete them ill post a pic of the mod tools in a few. please let me now if you cant get this to work and hopefully this can be fix sooner next time.

ps mods you can look up their ip address but are not able to ban or delete them. in casses like this get their ip address and pm them to me or damian and we will permaban them thank you.
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Nation Quote Station Empty Re: Pokemon Nation Quote Station

Post by dogman is stupid Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:44 am

overreaction central
dogman is stupid
dogman is stupid
Admin

https://totlounge.forumotion.com