The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

go on some homestuck fandumb tumblr blog

Go down

go on some homestuck fandumb tumblr blog Empty go on some homestuck fandumb tumblr blog

Post by Queen Kghyilda Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:10 pm

find this
“My name is Afiqah. I am a 19 year old Agnostic lesbian who was born into a Muslim family. My life is under threat.

I had grown up and raised to be Muslim, but I could never accept it. It wasn’t who I am. It isn’t who I want to be. My fmaily has finally realised this and is now threatening serious action against me. I’m not sure if he knows I’m gay. The fact that I’m not as religious as I ‘should’ is reason enough for them.

The most recent encounter with parents led them to ask me about my faith. They asked me if I considered myself a Muslim. I wanted to say no, but then my Dad said something that made me change my mind. He said, and I quote, “Cause if you don’t consider yourself a Muslim, we have a very serious problem and we’d have to take the necessary measures.”

I’m not sure if everyone knows what Islam permits its followers to do to those who stray from the path as far as I did, but to gays, beheading is an option. For lesbians, they would get a hundred lashes.

The punishment for those who “murtad” (no longer believe)… they are to be killed without discretion.

I am scared of dying. I am scared of my parents. I am scared of leaving the girl I love alone because I died.

The girl I love deeply lives in the States whereas I live in Malaysia. I had a plan to get to her while doing my degree in Psychology, but this development has scratched that plan. My parents know the college and would track me down.

I have a friend to help me get to the US, but I need to get out of this house first and foremost. My friend hasn’t contacted me these past few days. Even if she doesn’t contact me ever, I can at least start a new life somewhere else in this country. Away from my parents.

If my friend gets in contact with me, I’d be able to pay everyone back for their kindness. I could move to the States and be with the girl of my dreams.”

wat
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum