The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i remember the time the entirety of OT, lead by FlamingDinner, mocked lobolego and Fuzzyperson

Go down

i remember the time the entirety of OT, lead by FlamingDinner, mocked lobolego and Fuzzyperson Empty i remember the time the entirety of OT, lead by FlamingDinner, mocked lobolego and Fuzzyperson

Post by Queen Kghyilda Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:50 pm

it lasted 3 whole days and got to the point where Holymac had to make a sticky telling everyone to stop
not that anyone did
it eventually petered out when lobolego faked an an hero and Fuzzy raged at Flaming like an idiot
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

i remember the time the entirety of OT, lead by FlamingDinner, mocked lobolego and Fuzzyperson Empty Re: i remember the time the entirety of OT, lead by FlamingDinner, mocked lobolego and Fuzzyperson

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:50 pm

OH GOD THAT SHIT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Back to top Go down

i remember the time the entirety of OT, lead by FlamingDinner, mocked lobolego and Fuzzyperson Empty Re: i remember the time the entirety of OT, lead by FlamingDinner, mocked lobolego and Fuzzyperson

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:01 pm

also i think i have flamingmeals on skype if you want it

isn't it like he was lobolego's older cousin who never played roblox or anything but found OT, found out lobo was ODing fuzzy and started all of it?

i still remember it being labelled as "OT TROLL WEEK" because we had like 8 new trolls on OT shitposting and flaming and then it got extended to "OT TROLL MONTH"

they were good days

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down