The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i still don't get why we've had an average of 20 guests in the past few days

2 posters

Go down

i still don't get why we've had an average of 20 guests in the past few days Empty i still don't get why we've had an average of 20 guests in the past few days

Post by Queen Kghyilda Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:16 am

we normally average 9
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

i still don't get why we've had an average of 20 guests in the past few days Empty Re: i still don't get why we've had an average of 20 guests in the past few days

Post by Kenpokid4 Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:57 am

I think I added to that since i visited to register today.

Kenpokid4
Beginner
Beginner

Location : Gensokyo (No, I won't tell you how I got here. I will tell you it involved tidings of vodka and an escaped Flandre.)

Back to top Go down

i still don't get why we've had an average of 20 guests in the past few days Empty Re: i still don't get why we've had an average of 20 guests in the past few days

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:58 am

Kenpokid4 wrote:I think I added to that since i visited to register today.
and all of your fans came with you

oh by the way everyone kenpokid is a world famous youtuber he's done LPs with game devs and shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpokid4 Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:59 am

Kagiyama wrote:

oh by the way everyone kenpokid is a world famous youtuber he's done LPs with game devs and shit

first off not every country even knows what youtube is
second off i'm still waiting to figure out how dual-comm works if I can't screenshare (fraps only picks up RPG maker if it's fullscreen)

Kenpokid4
Beginner
Beginner

Location : Gensokyo (No, I won't tell you how I got here. I will tell you it involved tidings of vodka and an escaped Flandre.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:02 am

Kenpokid4 wrote:
Kagiyama wrote:

first off not every country even knows what youtube is
second off i'm still waiting to figure out how dual-comm works if I can't screenshare (fraps only picks up RPG maker if it's fullscreen)
just use join.me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum