The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

guys what the fuck is up with how we're using the location bar

4 posters

Go down

guys what the fuck is up with how we're using the location bar Empty guys what the fuck is up with how we're using the location bar

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:52 pm

my instincts tell me that we may be using it wrong

Back to top Go down

guys what the fuck is up with how we're using the location bar Empty Re: guys what the fuck is up with how we're using the location bar

Post by nvidia drivers Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:53 pm

help i'm lost i don't know where i am that's not a location
nvidia drivers
nvidia drivers
Bacon
Bacon

Back to top Go down

guys what the fuck is up with how we're using the location bar Empty Re: guys what the fuck is up with how we're using the location bar

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:53 pm

daggitnabbitdangitdamnt wrote:help i'm lost i don't know where i am that's not a location
hey my aunt lives in THIS IS THE FREE FRAPS SERIES WITH GENERIKB LUCLIN & WOLV21 WELCOME TO THE MINECRA

Back to top Go down

Post by L_Clan Ruso Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:55 pm

HYPER ASPERGERS wrote:
daggitnabbitdangitdamnt wrote:help i'm lost i don't know where i am that's not a location
hey my aunt lives in THIS IS THE FREE FRAPS SERIES WITH GENERIKB LUCLIN & WOLV21 WELCOME TO THE MINECRA
ogm mine does too
L_Clan Ruso
L_Clan Ruso
Red Epoch
Red Epoch

Back to top Go down

Post by nvidia drivers Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:55 pm

HYPER ASPERGERS wrote:
do things like this happen every day???

nvidia drivers
nvidia drivers
Bacon
Bacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Kghyilda Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:56 pm

what do you mean
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by L_Clan Ruso Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:58 pm

daggitnabbitdangitdamnt wrote:
HYPER ASPERGERS wrote:

HAW DOEZ MY MIC SOUND U GUYZ?
L_Clan Ruso
L_Clan Ruso
Red Epoch
Red Epoch

Back to top Go down

Post by nvidia drivers Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:58 pm

Nexus-Prince Epoch wrote:
daggitnabbitdangitdamnt wrote:
HYPER ASPERGERS wrote:

HAW DOEZ MY MIC SOUND U GUYZ?
AH GAOD!!!!!!!
nvidia drivers
nvidia drivers
Bacon
Bacon

Back to top Go down

Post by corn Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:03 pm

i live in my hands are so numb cause my grandmother sucked my dick and i didn't cum
corn
corn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by L_Clan Ruso Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:07 pm

t wrote:i live in my hands are so numb cause my grandmother sucked my dick and i didn't cum
IKR
L_Clan Ruso
L_Clan Ruso
Red Epoch
Red Epoch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down