The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your favorite troll is outside waiting to kill you and your patron troll is protecting you.

3 posters

Go down

Your favorite troll is outside waiting to kill you and your patron troll is protecting you. Empty Your favorite troll is outside waiting to kill you and your patron troll is protecting you.

Post by enginineerer Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:16 am

How fucked are you?

enginineerer
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Your favorite troll is outside waiting to kill you and your patron troll is protecting you. Empty Re: Your favorite troll is outside waiting to kill you and your patron troll is protecting you.

Post by antneecb Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:02 am

Feferi is protecting me from Gamzee
oh god
antneecb
antneecb
Antneecb the Retard
Antneecb the Retard

Back to top Go down

Your favorite troll is outside waiting to kill you and your patron troll is protecting you. Empty Re: Your favorite troll is outside waiting to kill you and your patron troll is protecting you.

Post by Spiderpig2398 Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:16 pm

Equius vs. Eridan.

How dead am I?

HOW DEAD AM I?!

(Oh, and that one person who's favorite troll is their patron troll is going to be confused.)
Spiderpig2398
Spiderpig2398
Average Poster
Average Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by enginineerer Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:45 pm

Vriska Serket wrote:Equius vs. Eridan.

How dead am I?

HOW DEAD AM I?!

(Oh, and that one person who's favorite troll is their patron troll is going to be confused.)

that would be me
terezi vs terezi

enginineerer
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:13 pm

nepeta vs gamzee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum