The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guys i donadtded 2 Homstiocuk the VG Were do I donloade the game???

3 posters

Go down

Guys i donadtded 2 Homstiocuk the VG Were do I donloade the game??? Empty Guys i donadtded 2 Homstiocuk the VG Were do I donloade the game???

Post by tha autism squord Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:26 pm

So my dad leftdee his credet card on the tbale and I seed it and I taked it and don8 to Homstkock on kickstater So were is the donloade. I want it

I askde my frend goldfihsh21 but he sayed that I needed 2 don8 more so i gave money but it sayed that its not give any money but I gived a lot of money so were is it im mad?

Btw Im probaly the biggest homstuck fan in the galasy so treat me with repsect. Swaggggggggggggggggggg......... ^-___-^ cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
tha autism squord
tha autism squord
sethi
sethi

Back to top Go down

Guys i donadtded 2 Homstiocuk the VG Were do I donloade the game??? Empty Re: Guys i donadtded 2 Homstiocuk the VG Were do I donloade the game???

Post by Luna Tox Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:33 pm

its not coming out intil 2014
Luna Tox
Luna Tox
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Guys i donadtded 2 Homstiocuk the VG Were do I donloade the game??? Empty Re: Guys i donadtded 2 Homstiocuk the VG Were do I donloade the game???

Post by tha autism squord Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:47 pm

Luna Tox wrote:its not coming out intil 2014

Fcuk u.
tha autism squord
tha autism squord
sethi
sethi

Back to top Go down

Post by spinnythings Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:24 pm

lol
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down