The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so i decided to translate mega's siggy

3 posters

Go down

so i decided to translate mega's siggy Empty so i decided to translate mega's siggy

Post by Classic Sonic Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:53 pm

Set now how all the stories about my life upside-down - and I liked what I just became a prince of the city sitting right over there, I'll tell you how to take a few minutes to Bel Air,
WEST was born in Philadelphia, I'm relaxin 'cool and shootin She has spent most of my school of some B-ball outside of my work 'out maxin' Hounslow won when raised on the playground to better Inje ride to fight a couple of guys in our neighborhood that I have a small problem, my mom was scared
me and my Bel-Air 'with my aunt and uncle,' you're leaving, ' I beg and plead her day-to-day after sending, but she packed my suite case and she kissed me and then she please send me on the way to break the scab.
Eoyiyi champagne glass I put my walkman and said, 'I can fill it, as well as' first class bad Drinking orange juice is not enough. What Bell is the air of people living like?
Hmmmmm okay.
're out there listening, wait Shrew, wine, and they send this cool cat type of Bel-Air? All I when I get there, they Bel-air of a prince ready to please I can see I do not think sow
Well, the plane landed I got out with lightning speed when I set out I'm here, I get arrested do not try to out my name and Sarah
, I had a friend that looks like a police standing together, rare fresh story and when I whistle and a taxi came near the license plate taxi, but now 'Forget' I think one can say if this dice in the mirror - 'Yo homes Bell Air '
I pulled into the home of 78 and I could sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air was the last time I looked at my kingdom, I told the taxi driver shouted after 'houses smell.'

why must i do these things
Classic Sonic
Classic Sonic
Classic Sonic
Classic Sonic

Back to top Go down

so i decided to translate mega's siggy Empty Re: so i decided to translate mega's siggy

Post by nvidia drivers Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:33 pm

Classic Sonic wrote:I told the taxi driver shouted after 'houses smell.'

google translate knows everything
nvidia drivers
nvidia drivers
Bacon
Bacon

Back to top Go down

so i decided to translate mega's siggy Empty Re: so i decided to translate mega's siggy

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:37 pm

furesh prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Tox Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:06 pm

okay
Luna Tox
Luna Tox
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down