The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mitt romney is the most hilarious US presidential candidate ever

3 posters

Go down

mitt romney is the most hilarious US presidential candidate ever  Empty mitt romney is the most hilarious US presidential candidate ever

Post by Queen Kghyilda Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:17 am

like seriously
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

mitt romney is the most hilarious US presidential candidate ever  Empty Re: mitt romney is the most hilarious US presidential candidate ever

Post by Classic Sonic Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:57 am

he's making a fool out of himself

it's funny to me and my family and quite possibly all of the "47%"
Classic Sonic
Classic Sonic
Classic Sonic
Classic Sonic

Back to top Go down

mitt romney is the most hilarious US presidential candidate ever  Empty Re: mitt romney is the most hilarious US presidential candidate ever

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:44 am

i personally don't like both of them

but my dad is forcing me to have conservative views

Back to top Go down

Post by spinnythings Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:03 am

aw yeah wrote:i personally don't like both of them

both candidates suck in some ways
romney is dumb
and obama supports healthcare which i dislike cuz my family doesn't have money for that stuff
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:21 am

spinnythings wrote:

romney is dumb
and obama supports healthcare which i dislike cuz my family doesn't have money for that stuff
>canadian
>universal healthcare
>i can just go to the hospital and get fixed up whenever the fuck i want for free

feels fucking good to live in a country with a small population and such a huge liberal dominance that there are 3 separate democrat parties

Back to top Go down

Post by spinnythings Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:29 am

tactless shitposter wrote:
spinnythings wrote:

romney is dumb
>canadian
>universal healthcare
>i can just go to the hospital and get fixed up whenever the fuck i want for free

feels fucking good to live in a country with a small population and such a huge liberal dominance that there are 3 separate democrat parties
thing about your free healthcare is you have more taxes and you can't go get chemotherapy, just flu treatments

american healthcare is gonna cover every fuckin thing
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:33 am

spinnythings wrote:
spinnythings wrote:

romney is dumb
>canadian
>universal healthcare

thing about your free healthcare is you have more taxes and you can't go get chemotherapy, just flu treatments

"wah taxes wah parroting"

no, you fucking retard there's 34 million people here someone visiting the doctor isn't going to add very much

also canadian healthcare covers a little more than flu treatments, where are you even getting this information

Back to top Go down

Post by spinnythings Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:37 am

spinnythings wrote:
spinnythings wrote:both candidates suck in some ways
romney is dumb
>canadian
>universal healthcare

no, you fucking retard there's 34 million people here someone visiting the doctor isn't going to add very much

also canadian healthcare covers a little more than flu treatments, where are you even getting this information
my dad researches into this stuff
also "covers a little more"'
covers little more?

cite where it says it covers stuff like surgeries and whatnot and i'll change my mind
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:39 am

i may need to move to canada when my parents retire in seven years

they'll stay in the us, and i'll be in canada

because either one who wins will fuck up this country

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:19 am

spinnythings wrote:
spinnythings wrote:
tactless shitposter wrote:>canadian
>universal healthcare

my dad researches into this stuff
also "covers a little more"'
covers little more?

cite where it says it covers stuff like surgeries and whatnot and i'll change my mind
loooooool repeating what your parents say getrekt scrub

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum