The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~42 minutes until 5th roblox birthday

3 posters

Go down

~42 minutes until 5th roblox birthday Empty ~42 minutes until 5th roblox birthday

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:20 am

~42 minutes until 5th roblox birthday A8sOR

what should i do to celebrate

Last edited by tall forehead autismium on Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

~42 minutes until 5th roblox birthday Empty Re: ~42 minutes until 5th roblox birthday

Post by Magician Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:28 am

Drink all the coffee in your house.
Magician
Magician
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

~42 minutes until 5th roblox birthday Empty Re: ~42 minutes until 5th roblox birthday

Post by dogman is stupid Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:16 am

suicide
dogman is stupid
dogman is stupid
Admin

https://totlounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:00 am

Magician wrote:Drink all the coffee in your house.
already been done

[REDACTED] wrote:suicide
that comes on the 10th

Back to top Go down

Post by all your yen Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:05 am

make a billion alts and destroy the economy with all dat tix
all your yen
all your yen
Average Poster
Average Poster

http://bigbustycoons.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:27 am

let's stay positive!♥ wrote:make a billion alts and destroy the economy with all dat tix
ahahahahahahaha, back when i was SantasStronghold i made a good 150 alts and made a bot on one of my old shitty laptops that ran 24/7, basically all it would do is log each account on every day to buy one of the gorillion 10tx shirts i had for sale (i didn't have them buy a single shirt because that would be suspicious) and then delete the purchased shirt. logging on = 10tix so everyday they're making the money while giving me the money resulting the alts shoveling in dosh.

too bad the alts all got deleted because of an unrelated incident that resulted in every account linked to my IP getting deleted. you can try it yourself if you want all you really need are some alts and imacros or another bit of software like that

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down