The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i found this on my school's homepage

Go down

i found this on my school's homepage Empty i found this on my school's homepage

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:01 pm

http://fredrogger.pbworks.com/w/page/36540077/FrontPage

illuminati crazy tumblr social justice shit

(i know this gives information about where i live, i don't care)

Back to top Go down

i found this on my school's homepage Empty Re: i found this on my school's homepage

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:03 pm

i found this on my school's homepage Debt%20slaves%20%28Small%29

seriously why is this whacko bullshit getting funded by my school

Back to top Go down

i found this on my school's homepage Empty Re: i found this on my school's homepage

Post by Magician Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:29 pm

Your school seems to like Gandhi.
Feel free to inform them of the fact that Gandhi was a racist.
Magician
Magician
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:37 pm

i found this on my school's homepage Don%27t%20images%20%28Small%29

dat justification of doing drugs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:39 pm

Magician wrote:Your school seems to like Gandhi.
how was he a racist, i'll do it but i don't want to come off looking retarded and lacking in sources

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:43 pm

ключевых горных wrote:
Magician wrote:Your school seems to like Gandhi.
how was he a racist, i'll do it but i don't want to come off looking retarded and lacking in sources

Give me a moment to look up the quotes and citations.
Magician
Magician
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:49 pm

When Gandhi mentions Kaffirs, he's referring to black people.

“A general belief seems to prevail in the colony that the Indians are little better, if at all, than the savages or natives of Africa. Even the children are taught to believe in that manner, with the result that the Indian is being dragged down to the position of a raw Kaffir.”
(Reference: The Collected Works of Mahatma Gandhi, Government of India (CWMG), Vol I, p. 150)

“Why, of all places in Johannesburg, the Indian Location should be chosen for dumping down all the Kaffirs of the town passes my comprehension…the Town Council must withdraw the Kaffirs from the Location.” (Reference: CWMG, Vol I, pp. 244-245)

In reference to black inmates:
“Only a degree removed from the animal.”
"Kaffirs are as a rule uncivilized – the convicts even more so. They are troublesome, very dirty and live almost like animals.” – Mar. 7, 1908 (Reference: CWMG, Vol VIII, pp. 135-136)

During a Speech:
“If we had the atom bomb, we would have used it against
the British.” – June 16, 1947 (Reference: Gandhi’s “The Last Phase”, Vol II, p. 326)
Magician
Magician
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:38 pm

Magician wrote:When Gandhi mentions Kaffirs, he's referring to black people.

“A general belief seems to prevail in the colony that the Indians are little better, if at all, than the savages or natives of Africa. Even the children are taught to believe in that manner, with the result that the Indian is being dragged down to the position of a raw Kaffir.”
(Reference: The Collected Works of Mahatma Gandhi, Government of India (CWMG), Vol I, p. 150)

“Why, of all places in Johannesburg, the Indian Location should be chosen for dumping down all the Kaffirs of the town passes my comprehension…the Town Council must withdraw the Kaffirs from the Location.” (Reference: CWMG, Vol I, pp. 244-245)

In reference to black inmates:
“Only a degree removed from the animal.”
"Kaffirs are as a rule uncivilized – the convicts even more so. They are troublesome, very dirty and live almost like animals.” – Mar. 7, 1908 (Reference: CWMG, Vol VIII, pp. 135-136)

During a Speech:
“If we had the atom bomb, we would have used it against
the British.” – June 16, 1947 (Reference: Gandhi’s “The Last Phase”, Vol II, p. 326)
ahahahahahaha holy fuck

this will fucking destroy their rectums with the force of a thousand suns, i'll be sure to show them these

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum