The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's go check the comments on the new Wreck-It Ralph trailer!

3 posters

Go down

Let's go check the comments on the new Wreck-It Ralph trailer! Empty Let's go check the comments on the new Wreck-It Ralph trailer!

Post by Lcke Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:20 pm

Let's go check the comments on the new Wreck-It Ralph trailer! 14Nzo
Lcke
Lcke
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Let's go check the comments on the new Wreck-It Ralph trailer! Empty Re: Let's go check the comments on the new Wreck-It Ralph trailer!

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:23 pm

RAPE
MURDER
DESTROY

Back to top Go down

Let's go check the comments on the new Wreck-It Ralph trailer! Empty Re: Let's go check the comments on the new Wreck-It Ralph trailer!

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:37 pm

hipster generation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:41 pm

not to mention that wreck it ralph is shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:47 pm

The idea is interesting but the movie will likely piss off anyone who likes what it uses for cultural references.
Magician
Magician
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:48 pm

Kagiyama wrote:not to mention that wreck it ralph is shit

It's not even out yet.
It will likely be shit though.
Magician
Magician
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by dogman is stupid Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:50 pm

that's that video game movie thing right?
dogman is stupid
dogman is stupid
Admin

https://totlounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:53 pm

Magi-san wrote:

It's not even out yet.
blah blah blah naked man standing on table with anus pointed directly at plate blah blah blah "you can't say i'm shitting on your dinner plate when it's not out yet" blee bloo blah

i'm a master at predicting things, though. plus i can already guess the entire plot summary (ralph hates being a villian and in the end realizes that there has to be bad guys for there to be good guys so he continues his life being a video game boss)

Back to top Go down

Post by dogman is stupid Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:57 pm

Kagiyama wrote:
Magi-san wrote:

It's not even out yet.
blah blah blah naked man standing on table with anus pointed directly at plate blah blah blah "you can't say i'm shitting on your dinner plate when it's not out yet" blee bloo blah

i'm a master at predicting things, though. plus i can already guess the entire plot summary (ralph hates being a villian and in the end realizes that there has to be bad guys for there to be good guys so he continues his life being a video game boss)
it's standard fare for a disney movie.
dogman is stupid
dogman is stupid
Admin

https://totlounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:59 pm

[REDACTED] wrote:
Kagiyama wrote:
Magi-san wrote:

It's not even out yet.

it's standard fare for a disney movie.
which is why i don't usually care for modern day pixar flicks, the only truly enjoyable disney movies have been the 2D animated ones and some of the earlier pixar movies (eg finding nemo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:00 pm

Kagiyama wrote:
Magi-san wrote:

It's not even out yet.
I would have said "don't shit on my plate" rather than "stop shitting on my plate".

Anyway, yeah, it most likely will be fucking shit but that wasn't what I was saying.
Magician
Magician
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum