The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

im gonna mess with crosswalk signals in a bit

5 posters

Go down

im gonna mess with crosswalk signals in a bit Empty im gonna mess with crosswalk signals in a bit

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:31 pm

i'll tell you how it goes

Back to top Go down

im gonna mess with crosswalk signals in a bit Empty Re: im gonna mess with crosswalk signals in a bit

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:39 pm

IT WORKS!

dot dot dot dash dash dot dash dash dot dot dot on the walk signal button automatically turns all lights red

Back to top Go down

im gonna mess with crosswalk signals in a bit Empty Re: im gonna mess with crosswalk signals in a bit

Post by Queen Kghyilda Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:43 pm

Kagiyama wrote:IT WORKS!

dot dot dot dash dash dot dash dash dot dot dot on the walk signal button automatically turns all lights red
wow what
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostlySoldierFag III Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:28 pm

[Morse code that isn't spaced and, as such, can not be accurately translated] on the walk signal button automatically turns all lights red
Woah. I didn't know the walk signal buttons had dots and dashes.
GhostlySoldierFag III
GhostlySoldierFag III
Contributor
Contributor

https://www.youtube.com/user/CrayzMario64?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:41 pm

Ghost X wrote:
[Morse code that isn't spaced and, as such, can not be accurately translated] on the walk signal button automatically turns all lights red
are you only pretending to be a fucking retard?

Back to top Go down

Post by corn Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:51 pm

Ghost X wrote:
Because your damn brain is the size of a peanut
corn
corn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by spinnythings Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:02 pm

please thoroughly explain this concept I must see for myself
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:07 pm

spinnythings wrote:please thoroughly explain this concept I must see for myself
summarized, "dot" is holding for about .25 of a second or half, take or add. "dash" is one to two seconds. you should be able to do it. when you do it it automatically turns every light at the crosswalk red and activates all walk signals, i'll assume it's for cops

Back to top Go down

Post by spinnythings Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:26 pm

Kagiyama wrote:
spinnythings wrote:please thoroughly explain this concept I must see for myself
summarized, "dot" is holding for about .25 of a second or half, take or add. "dash" is one to two seconds. you should be able to do it. when you do it it automatically turns every light at the crosswalk red and activates all walk signals, i'll assume it's for cops
awesome I'll try it tomorrow
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

Post by spinnythings Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:37 pm

I hope it's not just a Canadian thing
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostlySoldierFag III Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:38 am

Kagiyama wrote:
Ghost X wrote:
Nope. I'm honestly not believing that.
GhostlySoldierFag III
GhostlySoldierFag III
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:41 am

Ghost X wrote:
Kagiyama wrote:
Ghost X wrote:
Nope. I'm honestly not believing that.
i'm not directly communicating with someone you fucking idiot i'm pushing the buttons as if it were morse code. it doesn't translate to anything, it's just a code that the cops use to turn lights red

hurrrrrr

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostlySoldierFag III Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:51 am

Kagiyama wrote:it's just a code that the cops use to turn lights red
I didn't know cops were trained to time the holding of a button.
GhostlySoldierFag III
GhostlySoldierFag III
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:53 am

Ghost X wrote:
Kagiyama wrote:it's just a code that the cops use to turn lights red
I didn't know cops were trained to time the holding of a button.
they don't need training for it because morse dot & dash lengths come naturally to humans

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostlySoldierFag III Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:58 am

Kagiyama wrote:come naturally to humans
Do you honestly have proof of this? That all humans apparently know how to do Morse, without any sort of teaching?

im gonna mess with crosswalk signals in a bit Tumblr_m86uxpmgyt1r3njez
GhostlySoldierFag III
GhostlySoldierFag III
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:00 am

Ghost X wrote:
Kagiyama wrote:come naturally to humans
Do you honestly have proof of this? That all humans apparently know how to do Morse, without any sort of teaching?

im gonna mess with crosswalk signals in a bit Tumblr_m86uxpmgyt1r3njez
hooooooooooooooooooooooooly FUCK you had better be pretending to be retarded

no, humans know how the difference between a "dot" and a "dash" naturally, e.g. .25 of a second to .5 of a second and 1 second to 2 seconds. i doubt that the dots and dashes even mean anything, since it looks like this: ...--.--... (symmetric, easy to remember hard to guess)

Back to top Go down

Post by spinnythings Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:04 am

okay i tried it
nobody was really paying attention but when i looked up afterward there were red lights all over and the crosswalks weren't open
dunno if it worked cuz the lane across the street got a green a few secs later or something
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostlySoldierFag III Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:09 am

Kagiyama wrote:no, humans know how the difference between a "dot" and a "dash" naturally, e.g. .25 of a second to .5 of a second and 1 second to 2 seconds
Except I didn't, as I usually don't hear Morse since it got booted by the telephone.
The only Morse that I knew of [until last year when I randomly decided to be interested in Morse] was SOS...and I didn't even know it was Morse until I read Stupid History.

Drinking game: Drink whatever drink [water, soda, juice, etc] that's next to you every time you see the word "Morse."
GhostlySoldierFag III
GhostlySoldierFag III
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:16 am

Ghost X wrote:
Kagiyama wrote:no, humans know how the difference between a "dot" and a "dash" naturally, e.g. .25 of a second to .5 of a second and 1 second to 2 seconds
Except I didn't, as I usually don't hear Morse since it got booted by the telephone.
The only Morse that I knew of [until last year when I randomly decided to be interested in Morse] was SOS...and I didn't even know it was Morse until I read Stupid History.

Drinking game: Drink whatever drink [water, soda, juice, etc] that's next to you every time you see the word "Morse."
GHOST X YOU ARE FULL NIGGER
YOU HAVE GONE EVEN BEYOND THAT OF BEING A DOUBLE NIGGER, TRIPLE NIGGER, EVEN A QUADRUPLE NIGGER. YOU ARE A QUINTUPLE NIGGER. YOU HAVE GONE EVEN FURTHER BEYOND, YOU ARE A SUPER SAYIAN FIVE NIGGER. YOU BEING A NIGGER IS A CONSTANT IN THE UNIVERSE LIKE PHYSICS, EVEN IN ALTERNATE UNIVERSES WHERE YOU AREN'T A NIGGER YOU ARE STILL A MOTHERFUCKING NIGGER. YOU ARE FUNDAMENTAL TO THE TERMINOLOGY OF "NIGGER", MAKING YOU A QUANTUM NIGGER. YOU ARE THE GOD OF NIGGERS EVERYWHERE AND EVERY STREET THUG OUT THERE BOWS BEFORE YOUR NAME IN THE KNOWLEDGE THAT THEY WILL NEVER BE AS HUGE A FUCKING NIGGER AS YOU. YOU ARE ULTIMATE NIGGER

Back to top Go down

Post by spinnythings Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:29 am

Kagiyama wrote:
Ghost X wrote:

YOU HAVE GONE EVEN BEYOND THAT OF BEING A DOUBLE NIGGER, TRIPLE NIGGER, EVEN A QUADRUPLE NIGGER. YOU ARE A QUINTUPLE NIGGER. YOU HAVE GONE EVEN FURTHER BEYOND, YOU ARE A SUPER SAYIAN FIVE NIGGER. YOU BEING A NIGGER IS A CONSTANT IN THE UNIVERSE LIKE PHYSICS, EVEN IN ALTERNATE UNIVERSES WHERE YOU AREN'T A NIGGER YOU ARE STILL A MOTHERFUCKING NIGGER. YOU ARE FUNDAMENTAL TO THE TERMINOLOGY OF "NIGGER", MAKING YOU A QUANTUM NIGGER. YOU ARE THE GOD OF NIGGERS EVERYWHERE AND EVERY STREET THUG OUT THERE BOWS BEFORE YOUR NAME IN THE KNOWLEDGE THAT THEY WILL NEVER BE AS HUGE A FUCKING NIGGER AS YOU. YOU ARE ULTIMATE NIGGER
are you currently irascible
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

Post by spinnythings Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:33 am

Ghost X wrote:

the military still uses morse code but its universal so not to transmit secret plans
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:30 am

spinnythings wrote:
Kagiyama wrote:
Ghost X wrote:

are you currently irascible
i am always irascible

Back to top Go down

Post by L_Clan Ruso Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:46 pm

Kagiyama wrote:
Ghost X wrote:

reading that made me laugh my ass off
L_Clan Ruso
L_Clan Ruso
Red Epoch
Red Epoch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum