The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when literally every active user has a colored name

3 posters

Go down

when literally every active user has a colored name Empty when literally every active user has a colored name

Post by Queen Kghyilda Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:30 pm

it's probably time to get some new posters
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

when literally every active user has a colored name Empty Re: when literally every active user has a colored name

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:31 pm

we have no idea where to advertise
so just wait

Back to top Go down

when literally every active user has a colored name Empty Re: when literally every active user has a colored name

Post by dogman is stupid Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:51 pm

We agreed that we would advertise on other sites.
dogman is stupid
dogman is stupid
Admin

https://totlounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:00 pm

well

where though

roblox has too many fags

the people i know on other forums are up to the age of 30 and have no interest being here

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:13 pm

vodka wrote:

the people i know on other forums are up to the age of 30 and have no interest being here

Likewise.

Anyway, the problem with advertising is that few forums will allow it and even if it is allowed or it gets past the radar it comes off as abrasive and it gives people a bad impression of the place the advertiser is advertising for.
Sometimes you might get a few new users, less will stay though.

Magician
Magician
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by dogman is stupid Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:16 pm

Magician wrote:
vodka wrote:

Likewise.

Anyway, the problem with advertising is that few forums will allow it and even if it is allowed or it gets past the radar it comes off as abrasive and it gives people a bad impression of the place the advertiser is advertising for.

Exactly.
So to have any successful advertising, we'd either end up advertising on Roblox or another horrible Roblox spinoff forum.
dogman is stupid
dogman is stupid
Admin

https://totlounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:24 pm

[REDACTED] wrote:
Magician wrote:
vodka wrote:

Likewise.

Exactly.
So to have any successful advertising, we'd either end up advertising on Roblox or another horrible Roblox spinoff forum.
i have an xbox huge skype friends list and i could go and ask some people i know to join

imo thats how we should advertise, just posting it on forums full of people we don't know or don't like won't work. send it to people you know would be good for the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Kghyilda Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:25 pm

Kagiyama wrote:
[REDACTED] wrote:
Magician wrote:
vodka wrote:

Likewise.

Exactly.
i have an xbox huge skype friends list and i could go and ask some people i know to join

imo thats how we should advertise, just posting it on forums full of people we don't know or don't like won't work. send it to people you know would be good for the forum.
preferably some more mature people
because that's an integral part of growing a forum
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:31 pm

if i knew anyone i would go invite them
but because i'm an internet shut-in ot is the only forum i ever bother with because i can't find any other forum that i can go to
so i'm going to be fucking useless as ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:39 pm

笑 wrote:if i knew anyone i would go invite them
but because i'm an internet shut-in ot is the only forum i ever bother with because i can't find any other forum that i can go to
i bet you know SOMEONE
just look through your friends lists

also the only person who i really know would be good for this forum is either pissed at me or AFK

[3:25:14 PM PDT] the A&C: yo ken
[3:25:16 PM PDT] the A&C: ken
[3:25:18 PM PDT] the A&C: nigga
[3:27:07 PM PDT] the A&C: ken
[3:28:01 PM PDT] the A&C: KEN GOD DAMNIT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:42 pm

Kagiyama wrote:i bet you know SOMEONE

no
really
my skype contact list is a breeding ground for tumbleweeds

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:45 pm

Kagiyama wrote:
笑 wrote:if i knew anyone i would go invite them
i bet you know SOMEONE
just look through your friends lists

also the only person who i really know would be good for this forum is either pissed at me or AFK

[3:25:14 PM PDT] the A&C: yo ken
[3:25:16 PM PDT] the A&C: ken
[3:25:18 PM PDT] the A&C: nigga
[3:27:07 PM PDT] the A&C: ken

[3:40:03 PM PDT] A Chenpokid4: i forgot to set myself to away
[3:40:11 PM PDT] the A&C: o
[3:40:15 PM PDT] the A&C: dooood
[3:40:22 PM PDT] the A&C: you need to join totl
[3:40:28 PM PDT] the A&C: we need members and you would be perfect
[3:40:37 PM PDT] A Chenpokid4: no
[3:40:39 PM PDT] the A&C: y
[3:41:05 PM PDT] A Chenpokid4: i don't like thoseeeeee
[3:41:29 PM PDT] the A&C: it's actually not bad
[3:41:35 PM PDT] the A&C: it's kind of like a more laid back 2008 OT
[3:41:43 PM PDT] A Chenpokid4: yes it is, it's an ot spinoff shit forum
[3:42:06 PM PDT] the A&C: oh come on just give it a look over then
[3:42:08 PM PDT] the A&C: we ban memefaggotry
[3:42:12 PM PDT] the A&C: segregate ponies and furries from people who arent
[3:42:23 PM PDT] the A&C: and other stuff
[3:43:21 PM PDT] the A&C: so yeah look at it pl0kx
[3:43:22 PM PDT] the A&C: https://totlounge.forumotion.com/
[3:43:34 PM PDT] A Chenpokid4: no
[3:43:45 PM PDT] the A&C: ken you bitch
[3:43:47 PM PDT] the A&C: you used otb
[3:43:53 PM PDT] the A&C: and otff iirc
[3:44:03 PM PDT] A Chenpokid4: yeah but then i realized all of that is shit and now i avoid them like the plagues they are

ass balls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down