The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

should reddit/9gag/meme faggotry be reportable

4 posters

Go down

should reddit/9gag/meme faggotry be reportable  Vote_lcap14%should reddit/9gag/meme faggotry be reportable  Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
should reddit/9gag/meme faggotry be reportable  Vote_lcap0%should reddit/9gag/meme faggotry be reportable  Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
should reddit/9gag/meme faggotry be reportable  Vote_lcap0%should reddit/9gag/meme faggotry be reportable  Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
should reddit/9gag/meme faggotry be reportable  Vote_lcap86%should reddit/9gag/meme faggotry be reportable  Vote_rcap 86% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 7

should reddit/9gag/meme faggotry be reportable  Empty should reddit/9gag/meme faggotry be reportable

Post by Queen Kghyilda Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:43 pm

i got bored here's another poll
[note: may not actually be implemented]
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

should reddit/9gag/meme faggotry be reportable  Empty Re: should reddit/9gag/meme faggotry be reportable

Post by Queen Kghyilda Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:47 pm

waiting for some idiot to vote yes [not permanent]
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

should reddit/9gag/meme faggotry be reportable  Empty Re: should reddit/9gag/meme faggotry be reportable

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:48 pm

punishable by public humiliation but not bannable

Back to top Go down

Post by corn Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:50 pm

they should be murdered for doing such a thing
corn
corn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Kghyilda Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:50 pm

check your report buttons
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:52 pm

Kagiyama wrote:punishable by public humiliation but not bannable
wait what the fuck am i talking about

yes and permanently

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostlySoldierFag III Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:30 pm

And it's shit like this that makes ROBLOX bans seem reasonable.
GhostlySoldierFag III
GhostlySoldierFag III
Contributor
Contributor

https://www.youtube.com/user/CrayzMario64?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Kghyilda Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:33 pm

Ghost X wrote:And it's shit like this that makes ROBLOX bans seem reasonable.
and it's stuff like memefaggotry that ruined roblox
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostlySoldierFag III Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:37 pm

Kghyilda wrote:If something that is commonly used on the internet is used on the site, it is officially killed.
Nice logic, mate.
GhostlySoldierFag III
GhostlySoldierFag III
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Kghyilda Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:55 pm

ammy
ammy
please explain to him
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostlySoldierFag III Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:03 pm

Kghyilda wrote:ammy
ammy
please explain to him
You are asking Amsk8r to explain something?
You might as well ask a rock. The results end up the same.
GhostlySoldierFag III
GhostlySoldierFag III
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Kghyilda Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:06 pm

Ghost X wrote:
Kghyilda wrote:ammy
ammy
please explain to him
You are asking Amsk8r to explain something?
You might as well ask a rock. The results end up the same.
rocks cannot use the internet
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:08 pm

Ghost X wrote:
Kghyilda wrote:If something that is commonly used on the internet is used on the site, it is officially killed.
Nice logic, mate.
COOL STRAWMAN BRO

Maybe it's because spouting 'memes' is a sign of unoriginality? When you parrot a 'meme', you AREN'T being funny, you're simply restating someone else's humor. This is the core problem with memefaggotry; it's causing a fundamental lack of originality on the web which used to be prevalent. Some, such as aro2danee and 'rage comics' were so misused and overused that they lost all traction and became extremely unfunny.

But you're just going to reply to this with one word or a canned phrase because I'm sure as shit you couldn't justify what I just noted up there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:12 pm

Kagiyama wrote:
Ghost X wrote:
Nice logic, mate.
COOL STRAWMAN BRO

Maybe it's because spouting 'memes' is a sign of unoriginality? When you parrot a 'meme', you AREN'T being funny, you're simply restating someone else's humor. This is the core problem with memefaggotry; it's causing a fundamental lack of originality on the web which used to be prevalent. Some, such as aro2danee and 'rage comics' were so misused and overused that they lost all traction and became extremely unfunny.

But you're just going to reply to this with one word or a canned phrase because I'm sure as shit you couldn't justify what I just noted up there.

To be fair, memes are not inherently bad, when used appropriately they can be enjoyable.
Magician
Magician
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostlySoldierFag III Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:13 pm

Kghyilda wrote:rocks cannot use the internet
Maybe so. But what I'm saying is that nothing is explained because Amsk8r would just simply go "MEMES ARE SHIT BECAUSE THEY'RE SHIT AND IF YOU LIKE THEM THEN YOU'RE A FAGGOT" instead of nicely explaining why they're bad--

OKAY, I FUCKING SIT CORRECTED.

Unrelated image.
should reddit/9gag/meme faggotry be reportable  Giant-stone-keyboard
GhostlySoldierFag III
GhostlySoldierFag III
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:14 pm

Magician wrote:
Kagiyama wrote:
Ghost X wrote:
Nice logic, mate.
COOL STRAWMAN BRO

To be fair, memes are not inherently bad, when used appropriately they can be enjoyable.
I'm not saying they're all bad at all times, a quick reference is fine. The problem is when you're repeating that shit like a broken record.

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:16 pm

Kagiyama wrote:
Magician wrote:
Kagiyama wrote:
Ghost X wrote:Nice logic, mate.
COOL STRAWMAN BRO

I'm not saying they're all bad at all times, a quick reference is fine. The problem is when you're repeating that shit like a broken record.

I know.

Magician
Magician
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:17 pm

>Memes were invented on 4Chan
Magician
Magician
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:29 pm

Magician wrote:>Memes were invented on 4Chan
where did you hear this

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:33 pm

Kagiyama wrote:
where did you hear this
I was being sarcastic.
Magician
Magician
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:41 pm

Magician wrote:
Kagiyama wrote:
where did you hear this
I was being sarcastic.
r u shur

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:44 pm

Kagiyama wrote:
Magician wrote:
Kagiyama wrote:
where did you hear this
I was being sarcastic.
r u shur

im rly shur
Magician
Magician
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down