The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITT: ideas/ways to get roblox to improve

5 posters

Go down

ITT: ideas/ways to get roblox to improve Empty ITT: ideas/ways to get roblox to improve

Post by Classic Sonic Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:42 pm

be it with hats, the games, the forums or anything in the community

share some ideas that you think would make this game a lot less shitty
Classic Sonic
Classic Sonic
Classic Sonic
Classic Sonic

Back to top Go down

ITT: ideas/ways to get roblox to improve Empty Re: ITT: ideas/ways to get roblox to improve

Post by Queen Kghyilda Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:43 pm

delete everything
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

ITT: ideas/ways to get roblox to improve Empty Re: ITT: ideas/ways to get roblox to improve

Post by Classic Sonic Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:49 pm

RTCity wrote:delete everything

brilliant
Classic Sonic
Classic Sonic
Classic Sonic
Classic Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:04 pm

mercy kill

Back to top Go down

Post by dogman is stupid Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:09 pm

delete everything and start anew.
dogman is stupid
dogman is stupid
Admin

https://totlounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:16 pm

If they would allow avatars other than their shitty lego-man things then the forum would improve in my opinion.
Magician
Magician
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Classic Sonic Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:19 pm

[REDACTED] wrote:delete everything and start anew.

wait

what would happen when it gets the reset
Classic Sonic
Classic Sonic
Classic Sonic
Classic Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post by dogman is stupid Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:27 pm

Magician wrote:If they would allow avatars other than their shitty lego-man things then the forum would improve in my opinion.
the community is made up of 5 year olds. the only half decent users left a long time ago
dogman is stupid
dogman is stupid
Admin

https://totlounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:47 pm

Magician wrote:If they would allow avatars other than their shitty lego-man things then the forum would improve in my opinion.
robloxian avatars are for showing off your epenis though, the more expensive shit you wear the more relevant your opinions become

also it's fucking easy to abuse, exhibit A:

ITT: ideas/ways to get roblox to improve Avatar

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:49 pm

[REDACTED] wrote:
the community is made up of 5 year olds. the only half decent users left a long time ago
I've received about six descriptions about how horrible the site is at this stage.
wizard wrote:
robloxian avatars are for showing off your epenis though, the more expensive shit you wear the more relevant your opinions become

Wasn't the user using that avatar banned or something?
I recall someone here saying something about it.
Magician
Magician
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:01 pm

Magician wrote:
[REDACTED] wrote:
I've received about six descriptions about how horrible the site is at this stage.
wizard wrote:

That would be me. I was blasted on cider one night and I was talking to Qwazola (a forum user) on Skype, suddenly I get the idea to "dress like a nigger and post on OT like a nigger", he says "do it", I do it, go around saying shit like "mo'fu'ka dis a goddam garbag' thread" and i wound up getting deleted with that outfit still on. Since I'm permabanned I can't change it so I'm stuck dressed like a nigger for all eternety

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostlySoldierFag III Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:20 pm

They stop trying to advertise Builder's Club in such bad ways.
Maybe then they could actually get some profit.
GhostlySoldierFag III
GhostlySoldierFag III
Contributor
Contributor

https://www.youtube.com/user/CrayzMario64?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:34 pm

wizard wrote:
Magician wrote:
[REDACTED] wrote:
wizard wrote:

That would be me. I was blasted on cider one night and I was talking to Qwazola (a forum user) on Skype, suddenly I get the idea to "dress like a nigger and post on OT like a nigger", he says "do it", I do it, go around saying shit like "mo'fu'ka dis a goddam garbag' thread" and i wound up getting deleted with that outfit still on. Since I'm permabanned I can't change it so I'm stuck dressed like a nigger for all eternety

You have my sympathies.
Magician
Magician
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum