The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There goes any respect I once had for Tvtropes.

Go down

There goes any respect I once had for Tvtropes. Empty There goes any respect I once had for Tvtropes.

Post by dogman is stupid Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:30 am

There goes any respect I once had for Tvtropes. Iu273
dogman is stupid
dogman is stupid
Admin

https://totlounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

There goes any respect I once had for Tvtropes. Empty Re: There goes any respect I once had for Tvtropes.

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am

this is probably the most idiotic theory i have ever seen on the internet
worse than scientology
i hope this person is trolling

Back to top Go down

There goes any respect I once had for Tvtropes. Empty Re: There goes any respect I once had for Tvtropes.

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:45 am

TVTropes is literally the most autistic community i've ever seen in my life

i mean nothing can fucking compare to it

there is not a single community worse than TVTropes. even robloxOT looks like a brilliant cut diamond in comparison to the wastelands of aspergers that is tvtropes

Back to top Go down

Post by dogman is stupid Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:55 am

fuzzeedice wrote:this is probably the most idiotic theory i have ever seen on the internet
worse than scientology
based on the numerous amount of "theories" like this that I saw on this page, I think he is.
dogman is stupid
dogman is stupid
Admin

https://totlounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:07 am

[REDACTED] wrote:
fuzzeedice wrote:this is probably the most idiotic theory i have ever seen on the internet
worse than scientology
based on the numerous amount of "theories" like this that I saw on this page, I think he is.
unless he has autism so fucking severe any social interaction causes him to have a cardiac arrest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:28 am

What kind of mockery does this fucker think he's posting?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down