The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITT: Bosses you absolutely HATE with a passion

4 posters

Go down

ITT: Bosses you absolutely HATE with a passion Empty ITT: Bosses you absolutely HATE with a passion

Post by GhostlySoldierFag III Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:55 pm

Fawful Express [Bowser's Inside Story]
Due to the fact it's too low to punch, you're stuck using fire to fight...problem is that the DS has an extremely touchy microphone, so you're often going to get O.K.s. It wouldn't be bad if it wasn't for the fact O.K.s don't do SHIT.
It also doesn't help that you have to beat it fast or else you'll walk onto the bridge at the end and die.
So basically, to win this fight you need to have nothing but EXCELLENTs...and that's fucking impossible. I wonder how I beat it the first time I went through the game.
GhostlySoldierFag III
GhostlySoldierFag III
Contributor
Contributor

https://www.youtube.com/user/CrayzMario64?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

ITT: Bosses you absolutely HATE with a passion Empty Re: ITT: Bosses you absolutely HATE with a passion

Post by dogman is stupid Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:52 pm

general tsao.
fucking general tsao.
dogman is stupid
dogman is stupid
Admin

https://totlounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ITT: Bosses you absolutely HATE with a passion Empty Re: ITT: Bosses you absolutely HATE with a passion

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:34 pm

Bowser Jr second battle in Super Mario galaxy 2

Back to top Go down

Post by L_Clan Ruso Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:49 am

Lich King.
GET THE FUCK OUT OF DEFILE
YOU IDIOT
YOU WONDERING WHY YOU DIED?
CUZ YOU WERE FUCKING STANDING IN FUCKING DEFILE
FUCK IT
WIPE IT
WIPE IT IM DONE
FUCK IT
L_Clan Ruso
L_Clan Ruso
Red Epoch
Red Epoch

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostlySoldierFag III Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:03 pm

Blizzard/Regular Midbus [Bowser's Inside Story]
...Kind of. The first few times I fought them I didn't know what the fuck to do. Especially when it came to Blizzard's Snawfuls and Regular's "Wrecking Ball Twister," as I call it. However, I eventually figured the patterns out and beat his ass.
However, I'd be a little disappointed if Midbus died. I'd love to see him make a come-back. He was an awesome boss once I figured out his attacks.

Fun fact: Blizzard Midbus has more health than the final boss.
GhostlySoldierFag III
GhostlySoldierFag III
Contributor
Contributor

https://www.youtube.com/user/CrayzMario64?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:10 pm

NYX
FUCKING

The battle lasts for almost an hour, its strengths and weakness change continuously, towards the end it begins to spam one hit-KO attacks and uses some move called Moonlight Gown that shields it from all attacks and, if you get hit
YOU HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN
I MEAN FUCKING SERIOUSLY
YOU COULD HAVE DEFEATED ALL 12 OF ITS MAJOR ARCANA FORMS
THEN IT COULD KILL YOU ON THE LAST CARD AND YOU WOULD HAVE TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN
KISS GOODBYE TO YOUR FREE TIME

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:24 pm

me2's praetorian

assload of barriers+armor

area-of-effect instakill attack that instantly regenerates its barriers and makes it invulnerable

only targets you, and slowly moves towards you as well

pretty bad on horizon, where there's limited cover and husks everywhere, but worse on the collector ship, where you have to deal with fucking harbinger and the collectors

Back to top Go down

Post by dogman is stupid Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:31 pm

fuzzeedice wrote:me2's praetorian

area-of-effect instakill attack that instantly regenerates its barriers and makes it invulnerable

pretty bad on horizon, where there's limited cover and husks everywhere, but worse on the collector ship, where you have to deal with fucking harbinger and the collectors
It's only a pain in the ass if you don't have the revenant and jack's fully upgraded warp ammo.
dogman is stupid
dogman is stupid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:42 pm

[REDACTED] wrote:

It's only a pain in the ass if you don't have the revenant and jack's fully upgraded warp ammo.
i've never played soldier, only infiltrator and vanguard or used warp ammo for my bonus power, usually doing stasis or barrier/geth shield boost

Back to top Go down

Post by dogman is stupid Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:44 pm

fuzzeedice wrote:
[REDACTED] wrote:

i've never played soldier, only infiltrator and vanguard or used warp ammo for my bonus power, usually doing stasis or barrier/geth shield boost
>never played soldier
are you a faggot
dogman is stupid
dogman is stupid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:00 pm

[REDACTED] wrote:
fuzzeedice wrote:
[REDACTED] wrote:

>never played soldier
are you a faggot
i started a renegade playthrough as soldier but i never finished it
also biotics and sniper rifles are the best things ever

Back to top Go down

Post by dogman is stupid Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:22 am

fuzzeedice wrote:
[REDACTED] wrote:
fuzzeedice wrote:
[REDACTED] wrote:

>never played soldier
are you a faggot
>soldier gets every weapon except the faggy smgs
>jack/samara/queen bitch for biotics
dogman is stupid
dogman is stupid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by enginineerer Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:24 am

ok

enginineerer
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:08 am

ok

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:47 am

[REDACTED] wrote:
fuzzeedice wrote:
[REDACTED] wrote:
fuzzeedice wrote:i've never played soldier, only infiltrator and vanguard or used warp ammo for my bonus power, usually doing stasis or barrier/geth shield boost
>never played soldier
are you a faggot
>soldier gets every weapon except the faggy smgs
>jack/samara/queen bitch for biotics
jack is absolute shit on higher difficulties because her attacks can't effect shielded/armored enemies

samara is ok considering she can use assault rifles and has throw

thane's actually better for biotics imo

miranda is decent, her final evolution ffor passive class ability is really useful

also considering you can use every weapon in me3 soldier's only good for heavy ones

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:13 am

YOU’VE BEEN HIT BY THE

|^^^^^^^^^^^^](ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
|KAWAII TRUCK | ‘|”“”;.., ___.
|_…_…______===|= _|__|…, ] |
…………”(@ )’(@ )”“”“*|(@ )(@ )*****(@

MOTHERFUCKER ONCE U BEEN HIT, U HAVE TO HIT 8 FUCKING KAWAII ASS PEOPLE. IF YOU GET HIT AGAIN YOU’LL KNOW YOUR REALLY SO FUCKING KAWAII IT’S SO FUCKING SUGOI PEOPLE WILL PISS THEIR PANTS AND SHIT BRICKS AND YOU WILL BE THE MOTHERFUCKING LORD OF THE MOTHERFUCKING KAWAII! IF YOU BRAKE DIS MOTHERFUCKING CHAIN, YOULL BEE CURSED WITH UN-KAWAIINESS AND SHITINESS FOR 9000 YEARS SO PAS EET; HIT WHO EVER YOU THINK IS LE KAWAII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down