The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OT's beautiful writing skills come to light

3 posters

Go down

OT's beautiful writing skills come to light Empty OT's beautiful writing skills come to light

Post by spinnythings Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:58 pm

Once apon a time there was a sibling named dan and lived in england. Dan was a nerd. Everyone hated him. dan died to death. One day, he decided he wanted to visit the Queen. Dan was a complete nerd that knew alot about computers and just about everything. Life was hard for him. den eh did ded. When he went to see the queen, he acutely talked to the queen! Dan was a lonely child, no one liked him and he had always wanted to live in the U.S. thinking that the grass was always greener on the other side. As soon as he thought that, he bought boat tickets and went to the U.S, thinking there would be so much more for him there. but suddenly a mob attacked him. Dan then found a portal and he went through it and suddenly was older, by 2 years, and he had a name tag that said "Hi, Im Zach." He then was old enouygh to drive a boat and saield the atlantic! and he died. "Oh no!" Dan said. "I guess the U.S is even worse then the back streets of london." Dan was blown off course by an Arctic storm and got lost. When he got lost, he had a compass and landed on a new, unknown land. He got up and he thought he heard the roar of an active volcano. But he realized he also had a nuke with him. When he went into the hole, he had a grappling hook and got him self out. He build a city called dan land. Dan explored the new land and found a thriving metropolis. He had no idea why he had a nuke. he exploded. He threw the nuke with his dan hand 3843848 83848348348383848384384 miles and it exploded in miami, FL. Thats what caused the hurricane catrina. He did explode.... BUT HE SURVIVED! Then his long lost sister, who was a mermaid and hated him, sunk his boat and he had to get onto a row boat, he got over to hawaii, when all of the sudden He was swept away by a tsumani and landied on a rock unocunsious, He woke up in Austrillia with two toddlers kicking him. But, when he was trying to break his arm, he stopped and never tried to kill himself again. then died thend. But, again, he survived.
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

OT's beautiful writing skills come to light Empty Re: OT's beautiful writing skills come to light

Post by nvidia drivers Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:06 am

i'm there

i killed him and made him fap to death in a ditch

but it wasn't included qq
nvidia drivers
nvidia drivers
Bacon
Bacon

Back to top Go down

OT's beautiful writing skills come to light Empty Re: OT's beautiful writing skills come to light

Post by dogman is stupid Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:45 am

DOG wrote:i'm there

qq sum moar
dogman is stupid
dogman is stupid
Admin

https://totlounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by spinnythings Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:07 am

because
1. i couldn't repost that without getting filtered and i forgot the alt code again
2. you said it after the OP ended the thread
3. it didn't fit with the narrative in the storytelling context, you said "i say he dies in a ditch by fapping to death" or something along those lines
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

Post by nvidia drivers Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:16 am

spinnythings wrote:

because
1. i couldn't repost that without getting filtered and i forgot the alt code again
3. it didn't fit with the narrative in the storytelling context, you said "i say he dies in a ditch by fapping to death" or something along those lines
1. fap isn't filtered
2. i wanted to post it as 30th reply to end the story but was too late
nvidia drivers
nvidia drivers
Bacon
Bacon

Back to top Go down

Post by spinnythings Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:11 pm

DOG wrote:
spinnythings wrote:

because
1. fap isn't filtered
2. i wanted to post it as 30th reply to end the story but was too late
well you were too late
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:15 pm

╥﹏╥
that made me cry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum