The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christian comes whining to me after a trolling attempt.

Go down

Christian comes whining to me after a trolling attempt. Empty Christian comes whining to me after a trolling attempt.

Post by dogman is stupid Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:31 pm

-Raise children who spew their beliefs
-Never allow a choice in religion
-Worship something that may or may not exist

Allow me to counter or justify these in order.

1: An atheist once said that if we, Christians, truely believe that those who do not believe us will BURN for ETERNITY, why wouldn't we tell people? It would be like personally comdemning them to not tell.
2: We allow a choice. The reason everyone doesn't already believe is because God allowed this choice.
3: Wouldn't this take forever to argue about. We can't prove it, because God is beyond human science, and you can't disprove it, because God is beyond human science.
dogman is stupid
dogman is stupid
Admin

https://totlounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Christian comes whining to me after a trolling attempt. Empty Re: Christian comes whining to me after a trolling attempt.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:11 pm

>religion
lol

Back to top Go down

Christian comes whining to me after a trolling attempt. Empty Re: Christian comes whining to me after a trolling attempt.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:28 pm

fuzzeedice wrote:>religion
lol

Back to top Go down

Post by dogman is stupid Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:29 pm

fuzzeedice wrote:>religion
lol
ikr
dogman is stupid
dogman is stupid
Admin

https://totlounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum