The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ok so you know how i was planning to have game nights every saturday on OTB a long time ago

2 posters

Go down

ok so you know how i was planning to have game nights every saturday on OTB a long time ago Empty ok so you know how i was planning to have game nights every saturday on OTB a long time ago

Post by McKailey Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:01 am

i found a really good board game site thing that we can use for the first time aaaaaaaaaaaaa

So we can maybe do it this Saturday or next

whichever

We'll probably have more members next Saturday though
McKailey
McKailey
McKailey - Wife of Antneecb and JoJo

Location : i thought i heard a spaceship land outside my house but it was just a cat xDD

http://mabel-syrup.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

ok so you know how i was planning to have game nights every saturday on OTB a long time ago Empty Re: ok so you know how i was planning to have game nights every saturday on OTB a long time ago

Post by Spiderpig2398 Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:14 am

Sounds great. Let's do it tomorrow as a test to see if it works.
Spiderpig2398
Spiderpig2398
Average Poster
Average Poster

Back to top Go down

ok so you know how i was planning to have game nights every saturday on OTB a long time ago Empty Re: ok so you know how i was planning to have game nights every saturday on OTB a long time ago

Post by McKailey Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:25 am

Vriska Serket wrote:Sounds great. Let's do it tomorrow as a test to see if it works.

oh hehe okie dokie.
McKailey
McKailey

Location : i thought i heard a spaceship land outside my house but it was just a cat xDD

http://mabel-syrup.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down