The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was blitz funnier before or after viral's teachings

4 posters

Go down

Read the title.

Was blitz funnier before or after viral's teachings Vote_lcap50%Was blitz funnier before or after viral's teachings Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Was blitz funnier before or after viral's teachings Vote_lcap50%Was blitz funnier before or after viral's teachings Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Was blitz funnier before or after viral's teachings Empty Was blitz funnier before or after viral's teachings

Post by dogman is stupid Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:25 am

pleh
dogman is stupid
dogman is stupid
Admin

https://totlounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Was blitz funnier before or after viral's teachings Empty Re: Was blitz funnier before or after viral's teachings

Post by ACE MCWICKED Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:27 am

that's actually a toughie OP you have me stumped

>before: little baby bitch who started up edrama wherever he went because he was either indecisive or jumped to action without anyone's permission
>after: goes around publicly making a retard out of himself because so cool and epic

cant make up my mind
ACE MCWICKED
ACE MCWICKED
reliable tech support
reliable tech support

Back to top Go down

Was blitz funnier before or after viral's teachings Empty Re: Was blitz funnier before or after viral's teachings

Post by dogman is stupid Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:30 am

ヽ(*・ω・)ノ wrote:that's actually a toughie OP you have me stumped

>before: little baby bitch who started up edrama wherever he went because he was just whiteknighting jay
ftfy
dogman is stupid
dogman is stupid
Admin

https://totlounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:19 pm

ヽ(*・ω・)ノ wrote:that's actually a toughie OP you have me stumped

>before: little baby bitch who started up edrama wherever he went because he was either indecisive or jumped to action without anyone's permission
>after: goes around publicly making a retard out of himself because so cool and epic

cant make up my mind

Before sounds funnier to me.
Magician
Magician
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Tox Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:49 pm

hard to say
Luna Tox
Luna Tox
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down