The Off Topic Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so i'm thinking about adding a bit of the forum terminology to the OTSW

4 posters

Go down

so i'm thinking about adding a bit of the forum terminology to the OTSW Empty so i'm thinking about adding a bit of the forum terminology to the OTSW

Post by Queen Kghyilda Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:35 pm

do you guys remember any of the terminology we use besides OTx Cloud which i'm already working on
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

so i'm thinking about adding a bit of the forum terminology to the OTSW Empty Re: so i'm thinking about adding a bit of the forum terminology to the OTSW

Post by Magician Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:37 pm

So you're going to make the wiki into Know Your Meme?
Magician
Magician
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

so i'm thinking about adding a bit of the forum terminology to the OTSW Empty Re: so i'm thinking about adding a bit of the forum terminology to the OTSW

Post by Queen Kghyilda Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:39 pm

Magician Of Mundanities wrote:So you're going to make the wiki into Know Your Meme?
no
but considering we already have an article on account suicide we might as well add some more of the stupid terms we use
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:09 pm

Magician Of Mundanities wrote:So you're going to make the wiki into Know Your Meme?
big big difference

KYM publishes explanations on terminology as an outside source and for profiting purposes; the people who write for KYM are almost never part of the communities that they write about. A community publishing some of the terms they use for free for documentation purposes is fine.

Anyways, do it but condense it into one article in bullet form with short definitions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Kghyilda Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:15 pm

Kagiyama wrote:
big big difference

KYM publishes explanations on terminology as an outside source and for profiting purposes; the people who write for KYM are almost never part of the communities that they write about. A community publishing some of the terms they use for free for documentation purposes is fine.

Anyways, do it but condense it into one article in bullet form with short definitions.
OTx Cloud will be an exception
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:27 pm

Kagiyama wrote:
big big difference

I was half-joking.
Magician
Magician
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:22 pm

Magician Of Mundanities wrote:
Kagiyama wrote:
big big difference

I was half-joking.
you really need to stop being so subtle about these things

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Kghyilda Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:18 pm

okay guys help
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by dogman is stupid Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:52 pm

Kghyilda wrote:okay guys help
isn't unbanned until november 2nd
dogman is stupid
dogman is stupid
Admin

https://totlounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:01 pm

[REDACTED] wrote:
unban him RTC

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Kghyilda Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:09 pm

Kagiyama wrote:
[REDACTED] wrote:
unban him RTC
he's not banned by us
he's banned by wikia
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:16 pm

Kghyilda wrote:
Kagiyama wrote:
[REDACTED] wrote:
unban him RTC
he's not banned by us
he's banned by wikia
what the fuck did you do dogman

Back to top Go down

Post by stalin Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:14 pm

is shitposting already on there
is shitposting even acceptable
stalin
stalin
Average Poster
Average Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Kghyilda Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:18 pm

Communist Automaton wrote:
is shitposting already on there
it's not

Communist Automaton wrote:is shitposting even acceptable

it is
Queen Kghyilda
Queen Kghyilda
Stallionphile Guy
Stallionphile Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by dogman is stupid Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:26 pm

Kagiyama wrote:
Kghyilda wrote:
Kagiyama wrote:
[REDACTED] wrote:
unban him RTC
he's not banned by us
he's banned by wikia
what the fuck did you do dogman
i raided some abandoned wiki for no reason
dogman is stupid
dogman is stupid
Admin

https://totlounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:39 pm

i added a terminology page anyways

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down